ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Not my pictures
8285551873_478f87cb1e_z.png
8285415347_72d9c4ae8d_z.png
8283940045_b6004d3d5b_z.jpg
8277797480_69c39cfb74_z.jpg
8284999446_4c502ecf1f_z.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
#

Oh I don't know then, I never lost my cars :/

Came back today after a restart, maybe it was me :S

Anyway, put a few hours in on this today and I have decided it is one of if not my favourite game. I love the pick up and play ability of it, and how it's just a fun game to play.

Going to complete it before buying the rally stages though.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Came back today after a restart, maybe it was me :S

Anyway, put a few hours in on this today and I have decided it is one of if not my favourite game. I love the pick up and play ability of it, and how it's just a fun game to play.

Going to complete it before buying the rally stages though.

Its a really good game but when you've completed it there feels like there's nothing to enjoy. :(

The rally stages are good though.

107 Track Car & C4
They've got the rallying spot on IMO. Hope they put it in the next Forza Motorsport game too.

Way to short though for the cost, probably wasn't worth it lol

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I can't stop playing this game!

Just had a thought though, is there a car club for cliosportnet.net users? Has anyone set one up? All my mates have ps3's so they don't have the game so im not in a club and I thought It would be a good idea to join the forum club if we have one? :)

Clio II 1.2 16V
Been and got this from Adsa for £27, Glad i paid 27 for it, as it about worth that after coming from Forza 4, The in car engine sound's tho, in Horizon seem a little weak compared to Forza 4, TBh I love the noise of a screaming engine.

Ibiza SC
I can't stop playing this game!

Just had a thought though, is there a car club for cliosportnet.net users? Has anyone set one up? All my mates have ps3's so they don't have the game so im not in a club and I thought It would be a good idea to join the forum club if we have one? :)

I would like to as well!
Started my 2nd play through on this yesterday, but this time on hard difficulty, manual transmission and cockpit view only, as the first playthrough was a bit easy.

Also spent a few hours online last night with a couple of work friends and finished half of the co-op challenges..lots of fun!

Ph 1 172
Is there anything new other than cars since the rallying pack came out??? The rallying would of been good if it was properly integrated not just the roads covered in dirt.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Free 1000 club DLC pack out next week
Complete with new achievements too

http://m.computerandvideogames.com/400952/forza-horizon-gets-free-1000-club-car-pack/

Achievements are as follows

My First Challenge - You earned your first Medal (10G)

Ferrari Fan - You earned a Medal in 14 different Ferraris (20G)

It's Just Money - You earned a Medal in 14 different cars worth at least 1 million Cr. each (20G)

Snake Charmer - You earned a Medal in 3 different Shelbys (20G)

Lamborghini Lover - You earned a Medal for 8 different Lamborghinis! (20G)

Nissan Ninja - You earned Medals by racing, jumping, and drifting 7 different Nissans! (20G)

Well Engineered - You efficiently earned a Medal in 10 different BMWs (20G)

Sir Challenge-a-Lot - Like a true gent, you earned a Medal in 20 different British cars! (20G)

Ford Champion - You earned a Medal in 13 different Fords (20G)

Forza Legend - You proved you're a Forza Legend by earning a Medal in 146 cars! (80G)

Dont know if its me but the handling feels different in the new update. My ferrari ff could stick to any road but now the slightest bump throws it into a wall

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
I love the Ford F100 Pickup from the free pack, Idiots in Lambo's can't catch me in a C rank pink pickup on infection, its harlious.

The American's are the funniest, "wtf, stop running away fa**ot".

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Loving the new DLC
There is a unicorn car challenge. Get all medals for the following cars by tomorrow night & u will be gifted a unicorn apparently.

The cars needed for the challenge are :

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

1985 Ford RS200 Evolution

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

1956 Ford F100

1998 Toyota Supra RZ

1995 Ruf CTR2

2005 Ferrari FXX

2009 Ferrari California

2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe

1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale

1997 Mazda RX-7

and he used the 2012 Hennessey Venom GT last.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Downloaded the add-on last night - gave me a reason to dust it off! Seems decent enough so far, should really try and get 100% on the main game aswell, only have 2 more races!