ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll prob get it tonight if my postman behaves, but won't get a go on it 'til Saturday evening anyway if anyone fancies a blast then? Having a money saving month, but then again T10 don't help...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on nights Fri and Sat.. typical :(

Getting all 4 wisdom tooth pulled on Monday though so will be off work and probably just lay in bed for a few days on Horizon lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So where's the bonus cars for playing FM4?

But I'm chuffed that tag and cat and mouse are in they should be awesome on this.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think its a brilliant game so far, I'm about an hour in now and I have barely seen any of the map.

It really is an awesome game IMO just doesn't feel like FM4 but get past that and its great fun.

Yet to try many aspects of the game though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Currently cruising in this :eek:

8122207521_7a0fb8e031_z.jpg

evo by Adam1182, on Flickr

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I ordered from 2game at 31.99 and got it yesterday. Very surprising, think they're my new favourite company.

SQ5
Mines here, forgot to update Xbox so that's now taking 1/2 hour. I'll then install and download code things and play.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was just doing a hot hatch race so went back to buy the Clio and it isn't there so settled with the Focus RS instead ;)

LOL...
8122429659_003729c17c_c.jpg

PHOTO2 by Adam1182, on Flickr

Last edited:

AK

M240i
Been driving about and it said there's a barn find near by. Find some barns but they're all blocked off by fences which you can't break through? WTF.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
So is it a little like GTA for driving where you sort of want!?