ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

An orange one
I've read you can drive from one end of of the map to the other in 5 minutes or so, I thought it was going to be huge :(

I may fire in TDU again for some retro, true free roam cruising!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I wouldn't bother if I didn't have Borderlands 2 and Dishonored completed and ready to trade in.

They should get me most of the way towards the LCE and the Season Pass.

I'm looking forward to getting an old bimmer, turning the power all the way up and going mental.

Then I'll crash into an 18 wheeler and nothing will happen.

So I'll put Fifa on and no doubt only play Horizon after watching a Topgear or something.

Please, don't take this away from me :(

On Friday, I'm going to the Trafford Centre after work, to drop £50 on a game I don't think I even want any more.

This is what CS has done to me! LOL!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Flol. Just the E30 and 2002 turbo in there mate. M1 as a a barn find iirc.

Goodbye old M5's :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
These barn finds, did I hear that the locations are random? To stop someone finding them all and putting up a list on the web?

IIRC the locations are set, but the 9 cars you get could be in any of them.

TTRS & V50
Shweet.

IMAG0922.jpg

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Bar stewards, mine is despatched, but not arrived yet, so will be tomorrow now... :dapprove:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I only play Fifa 12, Fight Night 4 and Forza 4 on it lol.

Not sure if Horizon is worth the cash - needs to be better/improved over 4 enough.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
For the people who have it, what's the vibration in the controller like in the full game? Same as the demo?