ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Clio 172
Does a 360 controller plug straight in? I have a wireless one. Unsure if it even has a cable with it..

Normal one won't mate, you'll need to buy a receiver to plug into your pc, then connect your controller to it wirelessly.

Either that or buy a Xbox controller specifically made for windows, basically a wired controller.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I have a normal xbox 360 wired controller and it worked perfectly.

You can connect your wireless 360 controller if your laptop has bluetooth. I read a guide before on the web.

You can't connect the Xbox pad via bluetooth, you need the wireless adapter. You can use a PS3 pad using Bluetooth though.

F82 M4
I used to spend ages on Saints Row reversing lorries with trailers on into tight spaces :eek:

I might actually enjoy this!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Would be cool if there was an online mode and we could have a CS convoy!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Downloaded this last night because of this thread.

Just done my first job. Amsterdam to Newcastle. Transporting sand or milk or something and all was going well. Got to the ferry port before night fall, cheeky 17 hour trip across the water on the ferry and I arrived in North Shields ferry port at 3 in the morning, pitch black. Lights on and find my way to the drop off point in Newcastle....only I didn't have anything to drop off...left my trailer at the ferry port!!! Gutted. I didn't realise as it was pitch black but I did wonder why I couldn't see the trailer in my mirrors. Now rested up on the A1 before going back to the ferry port to collect the load.

Strangely addictive this one! Cant wait to tell my old man about it, he drove HGVs for 40 years ... brings back some memories for me as a kid this one!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Downloaded this last night because of this thread.

Just done my first job. Amsterdam to Newcastle. Transporting sand or milk or something and all was going well. Got to the ferry port before night fall, cheeky 17 hour trip across the water on the ferry and I arrived in North Shields ferry port at 3 in the morning, pitch black. Lights on and find my way to the drop off point in Newcastle....only I didn't have anything to drop off...left my trailer at the ferry port!!! Gutted. I didn't realise as it was pitch black but I did wonder why I couldn't see the trailer in my mirrors. Now rested up on the A1 before going back to the ferry port to collect the load.

Strangely addictive this one! Cant wait to tell my old man about it, he drove HGVs for 40 years ... brings back some memories for me as a kid this one!

Actual LOL.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Why is a game that sounds so s**t so addictive.

I did a 15 hr (in game time) drive last night and it was great fun.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I've just got my new Fanatec gear, but this thread is making me tempted to tear myself away from iracing, forza, and F1 2012 to give this a try. A thread on here a while back even made me try out Street Cleaning Simulator ffs!.....

Last edited:
Tut tut, 15 hr drive!

heres a panaramic of my office, shows how accurate it is.

4F3DB865-CD3E-45EF-B4D4-D7E920E755EA-11614-000005E956C37C9F.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I may have downloaded this, properly tragic but addictive! How are folk removing the limiters? Or is that not possible on the demo version?

I may have downloaded this, properly tragic but addictive! How are folk removing the limiters? Or is that not possible on the demo version?

http://www.trucksimsforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=15198

Check that out, I believe the 6x4 etc is amount of wheels?

The demo is actually the full game - you can only get to level 4 however.

Download that, it'll probably be a .zip, open it up and copy the .scs file to "My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mods" - job done!

Imagining the insurance claim form
"I crashed into the forest as I didn't know how to indicate"

Wouldn't go down well, I just ordered one of those Microsoft Wireless pad adapters for the computer. £20 bargain, should make the game easier. Anyone find coming to a stop takes about 6 years and you only really stop when the car in front is sideways against your front bumper or in a tree somewhere.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You have to use the engine brake and the foot brake to stop "quickly".

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
have a look through the controls, there is an engine brake and a parking brake.

Has anyone else noticed the hazard lights come on when you go out of control?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep