ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

1eight2
I just downloaded the demo and its so much better than I expected! Not sure I can spend £20 on it when I don't own a wheel though.

Cup In bits
This is a good game for burning hours of unneeded time (work time)

I sat for over an hour getting excited watching a colleague playing before i hot a shot lol, basic in theory but he got a few addicted.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Been playing this on and off, just to kill time and its abit relaxing haha!
Until the stupid AI slame the brakes on infront of you.

Some good mods out now, TSM have a map that goes to greece and north africa, with some interesting roads in.

Clio Sport 182
Read this at work Friday of last week and thought I would have a play when I got home. lost all weekend because of the game. Cant turn it off.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
When I played it, it was highly addictive!

Haven't played for a while though, and it's probably best it stays that way :p

That's the thing with it. It should be appallingly bad and crap to play. But it isn't! I just wish there was more 'human' element in the cabin. I really, really dislike phantom steering wheels in driving/racing games.

D.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I still play it from time to time, it’s a good way to unwind! Especially with ProMods installed, it adds so much map content for free. Or I play the multiplayer if I want to enjoy a spot of virtual road rage :ROFLMAO:
True, it is quite a chilled game.
I confess to not having pro mods,as I don't have all the maps needed from DLC to enable it :(

I was on it last week though. On the CB, someone called me a nonce when I was waiting at some traffic lights in Grimsby. 😂

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
True, it is quite a chilled game.
I confess to not having pro mods,as I don't have all the maps needed from DLC to enable it :(

I was on it last week though. On the CB, someone called me a nonce when I was waiting at some traffic lights in Grimsby. 😂
Next time there's a Steam Sale it's well worth getting the DLC for the sake of having ProMods, it makes the game world feel much more alive!

And that's pretty standard for multiplayer :ROFLMAO: I usually just give them some s**t back and then attempt to dodge every Turkish player that has no comprehension of how roads work..

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Next time there's a Steam Sale it's well worth getting the DLC for the sake of having ProMods, it makes the game world feel much more alive!

And that's pretty standard for multiplayer :ROFLMAO: I usually just give them some s**t back and then attempt to dodge every Turkish player that has no comprehension of how roads work..
😂
I was queuing for the tunnel, several weeks ago at daft o clock, and a Turkish lad was on the CB...

"Hello friend, don't speak English good, do you like Turkey?"

"Alright pal. Yeah, I love Turkey to eat. I've never been to Turkey though"

"You should come Turkey and eat Turkey"

I couldn't stop laughing. He then just started laughing because I was.
He got off the tunnel, drove on the wrong side of the road immediately and flipped over at the first bend & disappeared.
😂

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ah damn. Thought there might have been a Calais camp expansion? With realistic curtain ripping, body stowing and trucks being clambered onto whilst in motion.
Would be great with a Mad Max tanker mod.