ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Wooops
xavzo7.png

Yup b**ch cut me up, admitidly ive use a trainer for money, got 5 garages 3 drivers each and im still spending more in fines that what theyre bringing in lol

clio mk 2 5 door
just waited for half an hour for it to download and its disapeared. piece of s**t. may just buy it. for some strange reason i love these sorts of games

Plugged my 7970 Lightning in yesterday (got the waterblock but not put it on yet as I'm nervous of ballsing up - even though I've done it before).

Anyway:
8145083451_d69ac41791_o.png

g0t eyefinity?

It's pretty cool driving around like it tbh.

edit: ffs finding an image host that supports such a big image is a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
  Clio 172
2 of my drivers are absolutely lazy t***s, the last three days iv had messages saying they can't find no work. c***s are getting the sack.

Clio RS
downloaded this 2

been playing it all the time now... waiting untill tuesday and then getting the game for real!!! all sold out for the moment

1.2 16v
Sounds like I'm missing out :( got rid of my rig earlier this year. take it it hogs computer resources? Will Few year old dell even stand a chance? Hahahh Meh :(

Can anyone confirm that this is only pc? No mac versions? :(

The first Euro Truck Simulator is available on the Mac App Store (as is Bus Driver), I'm not sure what differences there are between 1 and 2 though, as I've only played the first game.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'll admit it, I have tried it. I'll admit it, it is addictive. I'll admit it, I have crashed epically several times on a Grimsby to Liverpool run lol.

Real shame the road layouts and junction aint true to life. It is a comic game if you're prepared to ram everyone out your way. Pesky speed cameras!