ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The first one was epic.

Didn't think this many people would play it, no one wants to admit it first ha!

Will have to get this one.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I do laugh at how many people play this. You should see the thread on Overclockers.

Not one to mention in the pub though.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I use my Thrustmaster racing wheel, it has enough buttons for pretty much every control. The game will work with any wheel it will just need the keys binding.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
another guilty one here.
Got great realism, and attention to detail (drivers flash you if you have main beam on) better than any other sim I have played. Few essentials have to be done, turn off police and remove the limiter, downside is now i keep flipping it over.
The map is also massive, and has a good blend of motorway and single roads.

People keep speculating about an MP version, I wonder if it will ever happen.

another guilty one here.
Got great realism, and attention to detail (drivers flash you if you have main beam on) better than any other sim I have played. Few essentials have to be done, turn off police and remove the limiter, downside is now i keep flipping it over.
The map is also massive, and has a good blend of motorway and single roads.

People keep speculating about an MP version, I wonder if it will ever happen.

Noob!

As long as you don't drive in the UK the speed cameras are rarely a problem.

I've removed the limiter also - what speed have you got up to?

Managed 101mph :D I've also never actually flipped it!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
haha means I can run red lights etc etc, I cba to sit in a traffic jam, I'd go on the M25 if I wanted to do that!

Hit 100 downhill with a digger, then a bend, and a truck aint no clio! so it went crashing over the place.

I do like the fact you get the average speed checks in road works. I wonder if they would move roadworks around when they do patches

Mental 172 Cup
How do you remove the limiter? Also if they flip how the hell do you get it back on its wheels?

How do you remove the limiter? Also if they flip how the hell do you get it back on its wheels?

http://www.trucksimsforum.de/viewforum.php?f=231 - there's loads of mods on there - I recommend:

- Radio Mod
- Real Logo Mod
- Realistic Physics
- Reduced HiBeam
- Real Tire Upgrade
- SCS Trailer Skin pack
- More Traffic
- Parked AI Fix

There's loads more but the filenames are actually german so I have no idea what they say (Use Chrome to autotranslate).

If need be I can upload my "mods" folder for people, to install a mod just copy the .scs file to "My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mods"

That trailer makes me want to own a PC again, I loved the first game. Mac owners - there is a Bus Simulator in the Mac App Store, it's not a patch on this but worth messing around with.

Goliath I
It's the same as the flight Sims. 98% of time your adjusting minor controls, but for some reason it's an appeal as its something you'll never do but really want to

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You shower of b******s!!!!

I downloaded the demo and spent the last several minutes tear-arsing down the M62 en route to Sheffield - literally bullying traffic out of my way! I think I may need to get the G25 out again with the manual gears.

Something this boring shouldn't be this fun - but it is!

D.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Looks boring. Would love a true to life UK Motorway driving game, maybe delivery white vans or cars. Trucks though? Meh.

Forza UK... imagine that.

Mental 172 Cup
Looks boring. Would love a true to life UK Motorway driving game, maybe delivery white vans or cars. Trucks though? Meh.

Forza UK... imagine that.

I've always thought this.. I quite enjoyed the getaway when you could tear up the streets of London. But it was only on PS2, would be awesome in HD..

This is pretty good until you get on the motorway. Then it's boring.. Love all the manoeuvres etc. but I was only playing with a keyboard, may have to invest. What's the best wheel to get?? Or even a controller for the pc.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
get a thrustmaster F430 or Logitech Driving force GT. I have the former, it has loads of buttons and is superb.

Clio 172
I use an 360 controller, works fine IMO. They have improved the steering controls alot IMO

Mental 172 Cup
Does a 360 controller plug straight in? I have a wireless one. Unsure if it even has a cable with it..