ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you think it’s possible...

car? need a license 1st!

... for me to get insured on a clio valver?

Currently drive a 1.4S mk1, im 19, dont have a NCB but i havent had an accident in the 2 years ive been driving. No convictions or anything. Just wondered if you lot could suggest any companies that may be able to insure me.

Im after starting my own insurance so i can get my NCB going.. And ill need to save up to get a valver..

cheers in advance

Edit: 200th post [:D]

[Edited by Chewy on 16 October 2004 at 2:36pm]

yeah anything is possible if you have got the money to do it.

Go to a few insurance websites - elephant/admiral/etc etc

and put in some details and see what sort of quotes you get. By the time you come to get one it may be a little cheaper.

P

peterh2

Elephant.co.uk or admiral will probably do it will cost a bit tho...

There is a "sticky" thread that has a load of phone numbers.

Also you could try www.confused .com .........................Id do this first it could save you a shed load of time and money.

Cheers Stu

iv just got a williams mate,

iv been banned for 6 months... long story etc etc but i was ringing round and getting quotes for 2k+ then i went on confussed and got a quote of £1100 from churchill i rang them up and asked them to put it through the computer and it was correct. im 21 with 3 years no claimes.

may be worth a try thow

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Dannyts got a valver, 18 1yr NCB I believe think hes with Elephant for 1100...so you should be able to insure one.

car? need a license 1st!

cheers guys, ive had a look at elephant.co.uk.. they quoted me £1500 TPFT. Which isnt bad.

I was also thinking about confused.com, nowrich union are fairly cheap (my current insurer) and i saw an ad on tv for hyperformance or somthing so ill have a look around.

clio 16v

just check that confised have actually searched for the right car! they dont always get the details right!!

car? need a license 1st!

just checked confused.. they say they havent got contact with their main insurers.. Sucks.

going to try another now.