ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 with 5 points on license.. Help!!

SQ5
​b****cks. Everyone does on the odd occasion.

When I've nearly lost my job/house/everything due to speeding I'm careful in the places police will mostly be.

Not to mention the fact I've nearly hit a child who ran out in a road once whilst I was doing 20 in a 20. That s**t will make you think!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
You may find an advanced driving course helps. Something suddenly appearing in the road is very much what your taught to notice and be prepared for.

I often clock things before they happen now.

I once went really fast in a 50mph, copper said to slow down and gave me a warning.
T'was a good day

OP: Just suck it up, its happened. If you're annoyed at the costs then sell your car and get a really cheap car untill the points die off.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You may find an advanced driving course helps. Something suddenly appearing in the road is very much what your taught to notice and be prepared for.

I often clock things before they happen now.

crystal_ball.jpg