ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 0-60mph video.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Using my iPhone, some selotape and an Old sat-nav mount. Yeeaaahh.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gtcH6IK1gZc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gtcH6IK1gZc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The quality has been toned down for pootube, still not bad for cycorder anyway!

Cupped 200
Not a bad sound for a 1,6 GT, but that 0-60 Time was... shite. If you wanna pose, do it right, with high rev start and all. you fail.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
It's not a proper 0-60 unless clutch smoke makes an appearance in the cabin.

weak effort

Black Clio GT
starting from tickover.....fail
changing gear to early....fail
not using full throttle......fail
doing it in he rain...........fail
doing it towards a bend.. fail

mine is so much louder/quicker than that.....

You can NOT be SRS!?

john-mcenroe-420-420x0.jpg

clio 182 black /gold
Them kind of break neck speeds and dangrous driving should be kept to the motorway. Or at least a private track.

DMS

A thirsty 172

Er.... this.
It only qualifies as a 0-60 video if you're doing it as quickly as the car possibly can. I don't think Renault claim 0-60 in 26 seconds lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL.

No wheelspin, as I wasn't thrashing it.

That IS full throttle. And it reaches 60 just before I stop accelerating tbh. So it does it in 9secs (same as on the books)

Was mainly just to test the camera out, next one will be your normal shakey video of the speedo showing 160mph mmmkay? ;)

Oh, and I love you guys.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FLOL.

Okay to make you happy I will do a wheelspinny VTEC y0 video soon enough.

PMSL @ doing a 0-60 video and not thrashing it. Also, if you were full throttle how come it didn't spin up in the wet? Does it have like 1bhp? Plus, when your clocks read 60mph it was probably closer to 55, so add on another 4 seconds to hit 60.

I don't want to sound mean but that really is a rrrrrrrubbiSH vid :D x

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I know, I didn't full throttle it from the starts because once this car gets into wheelspin mode it doesnt get out of it for about 10 years. Oh unless you lift off, but wheres the cool in that?

I know its shitey. I made some of me driving too but I spose I better not upload those ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

+1 - you may have been just a little more than fecked if something was coming the other way, in the wet!

D.