ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 0-60mph video.

I'm already a special cuntstable, but I only arrest those who fail hard with their own s**t whist waving the r****d stick at someone else.

Bumder With A Buffer
roflcopter.gif

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well that backfired on him. Serve's him right for having such an unimaginative username tbh.

Last edited:
I think this was ok. Shows the camera worked well and i dont think it was too bad an effort.

Maybe he didnt get any wheel spin because he has very good throttle control. Camera vids always look slower than they are in reality and its a GT so you wouldnt expect the fastest vid in the world.

But overall 8/10.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thankyou :).

The idea was to set up a cheapo camera mount and have a play. Yes I didn't wheelspin because it doesn't make you go any quicker!? Plus the fact if I did you would all flame me for it!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Video working?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JzSVuAbYjUM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JzSVuAbYjUM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

0-09mph.

Camera looks ok. Seems to work well. Car sounds ok, and we all know its not the quickest car in the world, but it more important to have fun than go fast.

:approve:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Knows. I mean yes speed and power is good. But the original mini is renowned for being fun and that's not the fastest thing in the world. Mazda MX-5, not the fastest 2 seater but fun. ETC.

This car is the perfect balance of comfy and responsive tbh. After driving my parents cars etc this is the best handling other than my mums TT.

Clio 172 Cup
seen the milk man making a 0-60 video down my back lane this morning, didn't realise you were a cliosport member! Hi! :rasp:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Knows. I mean yes speed and power is good. But the original mini is renowned for being fun and that's not the fastest thing in the world. Mazda MX-5, not the fastest 2 seater but fun. ETC.

This car is the perfect balance of comfy and responsive tbh. After driving my parents cars etc this is the best handling other than my mums TT.

You haven't driven many cars have you? Lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Alfa Romeo 159 2.4JTDm
Audi TT 1.8T 180bhp
Several Vans
Clio MK2 Ph2 1.2 16v
Clio MK2 ph1 5door 1.2 16v.
Renault Laguna 1.9DCi estate
Audi A3 1.6 Sport

Most of these up at my dads work, large aerodrome so easy to give it the beans. Next?

Clio 1970000000
Alfa Romeo 159 2.4JTDm
Audi TT 1.8T 180bhp
Several Vans
Clio MK2 Ph2 1.2 16v
Clio MK2 ph1 5door 1.2 16v.
Renault Laguna 1.9DCi estate
Audi A3 1.6 Sport

Most of these up at my dads work, large aerodrome so easy to give it the beans. Next?

Anything with any power? :rasp:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The Alfa is easy the fastest I've driven. So much torque. Love the kick of a turbo too. I need a turbo. Would rape a Clio on a straight road/ M-way.