ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Cleaner Wax

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
I bought this, 3 for 2 at Halfords - needed a third product and had heard the Zymol name mentioned so just bought it.

It is not a polish as the website says its a wax. Anyone had any experience with it?

Im gonna give the car its first full detail shortly, just waiting for a nice day! im washing, claying, srp, egp and waxing! gona shine up the alloys also and possibly clean engine bay if i can be arsed!

but anyways this zymol wax?

Chocolate Bar™
its a replacement for super resin polish. smells kind of funky but a waste of money imo.

you'd be better using srp egp and then something like p21s or nattys blue etc.

take it back and swap it for something else!

106 GTi
Made by Turtle Wax and not that great, won't fit into your SRP and EGP routine as used after it will remove the EGP.

Used first and the SRP will remove it, used before the EGP then the EGP will not bond.

As above take it back!

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
Took it back to Halfords this morning, they were very nice about it. Gave me vouchers for £11 :) and i didnt even have my receipt!

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
I use it as a shampoo after a wash with proper shampoo when i am not detailing. Works a treat.