ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long lasting wax - Fusso

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Just wanted to tell people who dont know about a wax called Fusso made by Soft99. http://nipponshine.com/shop/body-sealant/879/

Im not one for washing my car much over winter and generally tend to give the car some long lasting wax treatment in October so aid keeping it cleaner over winter. This used to be the likes of Colinite which was regarded as a durable long lasting wax. But even with Colinite it wouldnt last more than a few months and would need reapplying every 2-3 months.

Ive been using Fusso this year and have to say its incredibly long lasting. I put it on the car at the end of september and its still beading just like the day I put it on. All panels are still protected. Its amazing stuff, so cheap too at £21 for a big pot. Probably the best wax ive bought considering what it does and the price. Come spring I will be using a less durable wax with more shine though, Fusso is only for winter.

Its not a wax that will give you amazing shine but isnt bad at that either. Its easy to apply and buff off. You dont want to put this on thick , nice thin coats is best.

Has anyone else used this over winter?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I use this to along with the sealant, both are great and very cheap.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
20180203_112120.jpg

That's after 4 months of shite winter weather.