ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport Exhaust Dealer

I have been back plenty of times and gone straight out to Oulton or Donnington for a few days with @EVOgone and Camp Freddy before he came over here. We were in Melbourne a few months back having a few jars & laughing about some of the stuff that went down in back in the day.

I feel old now. lol

I still hold you responsible for possibly the worst hangover I have ever had, thanks to that party at the pub that ended up at André the Russian's converted church, or whatever/whoever it was! Honestly, I didn't feel well enough to even get in the car till gone 6pm the next day...

But did you have a good time? Of course you did! :)

That was a while ago... 2007 I think. The problem was that you were drinking @cliokongen's Aalborg Aquavit. Good times.
Is the Fix Or Repair Daily RS T still wedged in that garage or have you done something with it yet? ;-)

But did you have a good time? Of course you did! :)

That was a while ago... 2007 I think. The problem was that you were drinking @cliokongen's Aalborg Aquavit. Good times.
Is the Fix Or Repair Daily RS T still wedged in that garage or have you done something with it yet? ;-)
Geeze, time flies...

I recall the pub was opening a new bottle of vodka every 20 minutes that night? lol

That project sadly was sold on due to lack of funds - I'm not sure if it still lives, I need to do an MOT check to see! The valver is the current 'project' - continuing lack of funds has meant it's slowly being eaten by dreaded tinworm and I can't afford the likely bare-shell strip-down and repaint needed... :( Rubbish!

Ha. That's right. Vicky reckoned that we drank 20L of Vodka in 6 hours.

Shame. Is this the White One? The Williams had the bare shell treatment... was not a cheap exercise.

Ha. That's right. Vicky reckoned that we drank 20L of Vodka in 6 hours.

Shame. Is this the White One? The Williams had the bare shell treatment... was not a cheap exercise.
LOL That is a lot of Vodka...

The white one is looking very sad now - I'm supposed to have got rich and restored it by now but it hasn't happened! As you say, doing it properly would be more than the car's worth... (Annoyingly, given they are probably rarer than the Williams now...)

Well, they do seem to be going up in value, going from those listings - I just need perhaps £5k in cash to get mine done properly...

Any contributions, anyone? lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@y0z2a

Can you still buy Yozza Sport Exhausts ? I have tried to speak to JP Exhausts and never had a call or e-mail back from them.
Would you be interested in doing a small batch for a group buy on Cliosport.net

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I want to buy one brand new as soon as possible. Please please please do another batch or ask JP if they will allow a batch to be made. I can front the money if needed.

Really?

I mean like REALLY? Are you seriously telling me that people are likely to be prepared to pay 500 GBP for a system, as that's going to be the region that they will be now with VAT at 20% and materials + production taking place.

So that you are aware, the costs don't come down until you are buying 10-15, at 25, there is a reasonable step down in price. I would have to check, as they may have now thrown out the tooling, given that it has been nearly 7 years since I stopped doing anything YozzaSport at scale, and 5 years for Camp Freddy.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im more than happy to pay that. Would really appreciate if you could check if they still have the tooling to make it. There was also a lot of interest on facebook in the yozza exhaust.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I get confused.

Didn't JP get slated a while back on here for some of their work? Or they sold out to Ktec so therefore became s**t?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I get confused.

Didn't JP get slated a while back on here for some of their work? Or they sold out to Ktec so therefore became s**t?
Not sure, I know that the yozza exhaust I have and the one on my previous 182 has been the best made exhaust I have seen.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I get confused.

I've seen JP exhausts get slated , I think it was on CS but not 100% about that . I also thought Ktec nicked Yozzas design years ago?? Having said that . I have an original Yozzasport exhaust , had it about 7 or 8 years now and it's been spot on :smile:

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
We used to use j p at my old work for the Aston's, I ended up getting them in kit form. As it was easier to tig them together myself to get the best fit as none of them came out the same. But the tolerences were pretty tight for 2 x 2 1/2" pipes coming out of the cruciform.

Drop me a message once the numbers get up a bit & I will check in.
Will try to keep an eye on the thread.
/y0z

What ended up happening with this? Is it possible to still source YozzaSport exhausts? Currently debating purchasing one in the next couple of months for my 182.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What ended up happening with this? Is it possible to still source YozzaSport exhausts? Currently debating purchasing one in the next couple of months for my 182.

I think he needed 15 to make it viable which is never gonna happen on this forum.

I’d just buy the pms - they’re good quality and they hold their money. Even if the group buy got off the ground you’d be waiting months.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

One will come up for sale on here when someone inevitably get annoyed with how loud it is, great exhausts though tbh but very loud, especially with a de-cat.