ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport Exhaust Dealer

Clio 172 Cup
Perhaps I'm covering old ground here but...

Is there anywhere I can pick up a new Yozzasport exhaust for a 172 Cup? Do any dealers exist?

Searched high and low and they seem to have completely dropped off the radar.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
14854720790371438548267.jpg

They are made incredibly well. This one was bought second hand - looked manky and sorry for itself but a few hours with a drill and cloth buffing wheel and a bit of metal polish and it looks good as new.

Clio 182 - RB
Don't go to JP, their a f**king skank, ripped me right off. Pricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
They chopped my existing tail pipes on my K-Tec for 4'' slash cuts and also fitted my decat, prima racing exhaust mounts and new exhaust fittings and tried charging me £400 even though they quoted £180, I gave them £140 for been pricks. Will never go back to them.

Clio 172 Cup
Excellent advice so far. Let me give you a bit of background.
I've recently bought a road legal 172 cup track car. The intention is to keep it this way so that it can be used for European road trips as well as a B-road blaster.
It came with a powerflow system on with no middle silencer and just a back box. The cat is still present.
My problem is that it's just a horrible loud noise and it drones it's nuts off.
Would the PMS exhaust with middle silencer solve this issue? If not, other options?
I did think about just getting a middle silencer in the powerflow system, but then am I just polishing a turd?

Thoughts?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Other options are to fit a mid section box. This would be a generic box fitted at an exhaust place.

dan's cast offs.
pms is ok with just back box, straight tail is on the raspy side, droopy tail is on the deep side.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Just get a mid box put in the existing system if you're happy with the current tailpipes etc.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Never had a Clio system that doesn't drone apart from a power flow one. Yozza was f**king ridiculous and lasted about a week on my cup before I couldn't take anymore.

Reactions: DrR

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The best 182 system out there in my opinion (design, sound, fitment, etc)
I have a Yozza on my 182 and couldn't agree more about the quality , sound etc ........... but the OP wants one for a 172. If it was me , with the 172 and the Powerflow exhaust , I'd just get a centre section with a silencer ( probably the cheapest option ). I had a stealth Powerflow on my old 172 , with a centre silencer and it wasn't too loud when on the gas but had a nice burble on tickover. Some people might slag off Powerflow , but it was better quality than the original Renault exhaust which dropped to bits after only 3 years .

Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for all the responses.

I think in the first instance I'll pop to my local powerflow dealer and get a cost for getting a middle silencer put in. Visually, the current exhaust looks pretty good.

Failing that, or if the price is stupid for the work doing, I'll get myself a PMS system ordered.

I've stuck a post in the wanted section, but I don't suppose anyone has a system that they'd like to part with? Recessed system as the bumper has already been cut.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
068daa66e9a1dad908345db8251816a2.jpg

Pms 172 sounds great dosnt drone drove it back from seller over 100 miles loved it

They now do one with a downturned tail pipe?
I did ask them about this a couple of years ago and said they were going to do one but never came back to me

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Shame I hung on for a few month but then a second hand btb came up

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Not a bad system the btb very nice infact

Really well made, sounds nice just a little too noisy when on the motorway especially when I have the bike on the roof

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Have you looked at the Supersprint stealth system that Kam Racing sells??

I have it in my car and think it's epic. Have had both centre silencer and straight through pipe fitted and with centre silencer the exhaust sounds great with no drone on the motorway.

I'm going to swap it back to straight through pipe as turbo cuts the noise down quite a lot.

My CGR exhaust doesn't drone, and it's perfect. I know the Yozza etc are good but this is a step up in quality.
While making mine they were making exhausts for an entire race series of LMP3 cars.
I've had a Yoz, Ktec, Scorpion and a good mate has had an Orbisoud and mine sounds better and is better made.

I'm sure some of you have seen their megane systems.

28206220392_468216f325_c.jpg
IMG_8918 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

28028623470_93d7241ed8_c.jpg
IMG_8925 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

31448466474_8038e478a1_c.jpg
AutoSport 2017 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

And this is how it sounds...

Clio 172 Cup
As in CGR who are based in Rotherham? If so, they are literally 5 mins from me!

How do their systems compare cost wise to KTR/PMS/Yoz etc?

As in CGR who are based in Rotherham? If so, they are literally 5 mins from me!

How do their systems compare cost wise to KTR/PMS/Yoz etc?

Yeah that's them. You'd have to message them TBH for a quote with it being a 172, but it will be more expensive than the PMS although you can spec it how you wish.

Clio 172 Cup
may be a little out of my price range for this particular project, but it's great to know for future.

How does the PMS system compare the the KTR one?