ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youtube; Motorsport On-board videos.

clio 182 trophy
Definitely committed! Committed with balls. One mistake and your off the mountain. Fair play I would never have courage like this!

172 Cup
Mull Rally record breaking run on Stage 9 Gribun Rocks. Peter Taylor and Andrew Roughead
Hell of an effort!

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Mull Rally record breaking run on Stage 9 Gribun Rocks. Peter Taylor and Andrew Roughead
Hell of an effort!

Just seen this thread. Definitely one my favourite videos! Done Mull twice and this is my favourite road in the UK. It takes some size balls to do that road at speed I know we were doing over a ton at times but this is just amazing! Got some good ideas where to put cuts in my notes if we ever get Mull back as a stage rally.

Evo 5 RS
Wish we had the roads for that in this country. By the laws of probability covering that much B road you'd be bound to go down at least 5 game-over holes.

406 V6, Race Buggy
Been over to France a few times to do this rally, obviously not us in the video, but this is what we do with the buggies:

The tree's feel a lot closer on the night runs too!

Reactions: Gus
Anyone posted a night time stint from the Nurburging 24hr yet?

Any GT3 from the last few years with a factory driver will do.

Last edited: