ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youtube; Motorsport On-board videos.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I love watching these. There are many I could have posted, however the one that always has me questioning my perception of physics is this...

Shame about the quality. The driving however...

Any other great vids?

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Whilst the guy isn't driving as part of a competition, the RUF Yellowbird Nurburgring video deserves a mention.

Oh, and Higgin's save at IOM.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
This is one of my faves, 2:10 especially! Co-drivers reaction "Oh... dear god!" lol

Epic drive, full commitment, all with a puncture to boot!:clown:

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
That was stunning! Amazing driving, really puts into perspective how poor I am haha

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Whilst the guy isn't driving as part of a competition, the RUF Yellowbird Nurburgring video deserves a mention.

Never seen that before. Jesus.. Take your eyes off that thing for even a split second.. its going to eat your face off. Seems to just want to fully rotate on its axis with every steering input.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
The ruf video is a peach, watched that far too many times. It's so uncontrollable yet he makes it look so simple to handle

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Not a single f**k given that day.

Classic Manji

182cup & 172 racecar
There is one of him in a 6R4 in Ireland somewhere, classic taking it steady lol.

I'll see if I can find it.

172 Cup
The mentalist that is Mr Kubica at this years Janner Rallye in his Fiesta RRC
This is the final stage SS18
Epic.

clio 182 trophy
Did he intentionally turn the spots off just before he left the road as that lone bulb was blinding him? So much guts it unbelievable! Much respect driving flat out with virtually no lights next to trees!flol

172 Cup
Did he intentionally turn the spots off just before he left the road as that lone bulb was blinding him? So much guts it unbelievable! Much respect driving flat out with virtually no lights next to trees!flol

He explains what happened at the end 14.00

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Really love climbdance and the yellow bird vid, the 2nd lap across adenau bridge is epic, guy has serious talent and cojones.
I'll put forward this vid from the mid 90s BTCC, just search btcc from the 90s some awesome racing on there.
Russ
[video=youtube_share;aGOQ35Ma1R0]http://youtu.be/aGOQ35Ma1R0[/video]

clio 182 trophy
Flol! Absolute headbanger! "I am going around the ring today in the snow and ice", "What you driving a rally car?", "No, a formula BMW!" LOL Crazy C***.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
If you watch one more video today please let it be this one..

I would title it.... Committed.