ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Buttertubs Meet 14/03/2010

B

bigrich690

If its on the 14th still then wont be able to make it as its my birthday the 13th and i'll still be a tad arse holed in the morning :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We should have had a meet today, the weather was quality up here.
I went out for a drive today, up around pateley bridge area.

Traffic was quite bad on the main roads though, first decent sunday had all the old people out :(

True, I went to leeds to pick up some wheels and all the way past Skipton to Keighley bypass I was doing 30/40.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I cant do that day, and I dont think jim can either (sure he said he works alternate weekends)

Sunday 28th would be good for me

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
UPDATE;

Thinking of starting this one up for this Sunday, going early so will be back for the F1!

If anyone is interested let us know.

White Evo V
What time you planning on been back? I start work at 2 so would need to be home for 1. If that's possible I'd be up for this! :)

Titanium 182
I want to come but I can't :( working 12 hours shifts this weekend.

Will possibly have an RB182 by the time this is organised LOL.

Ill come up to Ribblehead for the craic if your going that way. I was going to say Id trek down to leeds but Ive got to pick a new ecu up later on sunday so it would be too much of a waste :(

clio 182
Sounds like it'll be a good laugh the weather looks like it'll be ok this weekend too. How many people are interested?

clio 182
If there was a few of us i'd be up for going. Doesn't seem to be much interest cos of the F1 tho.. shame :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Leeds182 text me today and this isn't happening now, he says he'll try for another date soon though.

Edit: Beaten to it

White Evo V
I was interested until I saw the meeting at 0730 bit! lol.

Im away next weekend but up for a meet the weekend after!?