ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 24, 2015] Epic Hawes/Buttertubs Drive - Yorkshire Lot (North Yorkshire)

Hello,

Decided its time for another epic drive out up to Hawes and Buttertubs in the Dales. Its always been a great day out in the past, and I'm hopefull this one will be just as good.

The date is Sunday 24th May (bank holiday Monday is the day after so no exsuse to say you are too busy)

Meeting point will be the Halfords car park in the Keighley Retail Park - postcode is BD21 3NJ - time 9:30am

The drive will last a good few hours, and some awesome roads are to be enjoyed (some of the best in the UK in my opinion).

Please use the 'RSVP' function at the top of this thread.

Thanks (feel free to tag anyone else in the thread if I have missed names).

@leeds_182 @realnumber 1 @Feirny @jenic @Bear Head @Brookie. @Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith @newb @H444YDN @leeds2592@dann2707 @Yorkshire @MrTom @C.J @roystinho @Dom_capper @Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy @YorkshireDaz @Dan.AS

Last edited:
  AG 200 CUP
We've had some really good drives up their in the past mate. Although last time I cooked my brakes in the 182 and nearly went off the side of a hill! Ha
Looking forward to it. Ha I'll try not to do that lol hopefully weather will be glorious!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've been wanting to go to Buttertubs for SO long and i'm the only guy who's tagging didn't work at the top :p hahaha

I'm in Essex that weekend for a biking festival though :( SO annoying

BG Clio 182
I've been wanting to go to Buttertubs for SO long and i'm the only guy who's tagging didn't work at the top [emoji14] hahaha

I'm in Essex that weekend for a biking festival though :( SO annoying
I would f**king love this but I live near @leeds_182 and it's miles away for me too so I'm a maybe for now unfortunately :(

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
There's a big drive over the buttertubs next Sunday.

A few of us from Carlisle will be convoying over, think it starts near Richmond.

There's a page on Facebook for it

172 + 350z
Might be down for this, will check travel times. Coming from Malton so looks like a good hour twenty to the meeting spot

Now then! This is this weekend and the weather is supposed to be nice...

Who else is up for it as we only have 3 confirmed attendees according to the top of this page.

Don't miss out people as its a quality drive out this one.

172 + 350z
Wish I could but I stupidly didn't put this in my calendar and have now agreed to do a carboot with the other half [emoji28] bet you can guess which I would rather be doing. It's a shame as want to come along and help get some Yorkshire numbers back up considering we are the largest county! Any of you at Elvington next weekend?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I can't do this. My exhaust needs it's hook for the mount welding back up which is booked for Wednesday so unable to thrash it at the moment in case it comes completely off :(.