ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon lights

Clio Trophy / RB182
Morning all!

Just a quick question that i hope someone can answer for me, as i have no idea with this kind of stuff.

If i was to replace my standard front lights with a set of xenons, is it just a straight swap? eg...any wiring loom problems/difference etc...?

Any advice would be great. cheers.

260% JCW
How much are the headlights?? I know for my Mrs Cooper S there 180 pounds each. If they're that expensive you can buy a good xenon conversion kit using existing headlights for 165 sheets, minimal effort.

Depending on where you take the car though you may have probs getting it through the MOT. Only takes a few mins to swap back over though.

Black Gold 182FF
If you buy the complete 182 headlights, then yes, it's plug and play :)

Is this reversably a straight swap too? IE, replacing 182 xenons with just the regular cup / trophy lights? Would this have any effect the electronics or the operation of the auto lights etc, or will everything just work as it normally would have with the xenons?

Da

Less
Yep, everything works fine. I added the washers to my 1.2 but that was just to be pedantic ;)

Plug and play both ways.