ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox Series X|S - OFFICIAL News!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I still don't know which game(s) to buy at launch.. tempted by the next AC as I loved Odyssey (and need to finish the story one day)

Probably AC and Watch Dogs. Plus I’ve been neglecting other games on Xbox One that I want to play on Series X now seeing as they’ll run wayyyyy better and have added HDR! So excited for Tuesday I’m actually losing my mind!

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Watchdogs was the only one which really caught my eye from the list I've seen. Just hope there's something which keeps me entertained, as I'm getting a little bored of Modern Warfare

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Got an email from game before saying I could pre order again after the ballache of the first attempt. So clicked on the link that you could only use once and low and behold it fucked up and kicked me out. I give up.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
10th is release day though? So surely you are buying as opposed to pre-ordering?

Honda. Tesla Someday
10th is release day though? So surely you are buying as opposed to pre-ordering?

In the email from Game about more “pre-orders” on launch day, it says “will be delivered by 18th December”.

The wording is stupid - but that’s the situation lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I got that email from game. I'm not holding my breath to getting one now 😂

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I got that email from game. I'm not holding my breath to getting one now 😂
Are you interested in buying outright or only via All Access?

If you are interested in outright I'd keep a close eye on the XSX threads over on AVForums, it might also be worth contacting the MS store as they've been helping people buy the consoles from other EU countries, same warranty but you'll get an EU power lead so you just need to swap that out.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Are you interested in buying outright or only via All Access?

If you are interested in outright I'd keep a close eye on the XSX threads over on AVForums, it might also be worth contacting the MS store as they've been helping people buy the consoles from other EU countries, same warranty but you'll get an EU power lead so you just need to swap that out.

I was planning on getting via all access. Though will keep my eye out just incase I buy it outright. Cheers.

clio 16v
Just received dispatch notification from Microsoft with UPS tracking ID. Getting excited now. I really should grow up :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Wish I’d have pre-ordered now. Really want one 😂

Was going to get AC: Valhalla for the current gen...might as well buy it for an X 🤷🏻‍♂️

clio 16v

Was going to get AC: Valhalla for the current gen...might as well buy it for an X 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's the 1st time I've ever pre-ordered a console, but given the hassle I had getting an Xbox One in 2013 I decided to this time.

I've got Valhalla pre-ordered as well.

Seemingly Game are putting more stock on the website on launch day and they are stating that delivery will be by Dec 18th.

This appears to apply to a few other retailers as well:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Amazon have S stock right now, my cousins OH just ordered one. Didn't bother posting it here as I figured most would want the X.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S

I think if you buy it on xbox store you'll be able to play on current gen as well as next gen if you purchase in the future

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Allegedly (at least according to the tracking information) my parcel has arrived at the local distribution depot. Can I go and pick it up?! :LOL: The frustrating thing is that work might be taking me away for a few days so I might not actually be around to enjoy it for a week or so. FFS.

clio 16v
Ahhhhhhh OMG I got my dispatched notification!! Its real!! Please god let my UPS driver not be a complete douche and deliver to the wrong house like they usually do!!

@DeeKay86 What does the tracking say for your parcel? Has it been collected by UPS yet?

Mine appears to still be with Microsoft - UPS label printed yesterday but still not left Microsoft.

clio 16v
Yeah I got that too.

I've got one coming from Amazon and one from Microsoft.

The second is for a family member - would have been a whole lot easier if I could have ordered both from the sample place.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Those speeds look awesome, I really wish I was getting one. It’s been financially difficult this year so maybe next year for me.

Honda. Tesla Someday
@DeeKay86 What does the tracking say for your parcel? Has it been collected by UPS yet?

Mine appears to still be with Microsoft - UPS label printed yesterday but still not left Microsoft.

Same on mine, “Label Printed” and thats about it. I’m nervous lol!

clio 16v
Same on mine, “Label Printed” and thats about it. I’m nervous lol!

I was nervous too lol. However the fact yours is tracking the same as mine has put my mind at rest. Thanks!

Things will probably start moving tomorrow I would imagine 🤞

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I forgot these were coming out so soon so missed out on all the preorders [emoji23]

Hope there are no issues with them like previous gens on release lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hope there are no issues with them like previous gens on release lol

Well the 360 had rrod, this got extended cover though (which came in a month after I bought my 2nd xbox due to the first one rrod'ing) but my Day One One is still surviving. I don't think the one had issues did it?