ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XBLA/PS3/PC] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Hardly any of the original soundtrack, but will still see f I can get it for PS3.

f**king loved this game. Cemented my love of punk music too.

It still amazes me that a band from Mansfield are on the soundtrack, lol.

Last edited:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Hardly any of the original soundtrack, but will still see f I can get it for PS3.

f**king loved this game. Cemented my love of punk music too.

It still amazes me that a band from Mansfield are on the soundtrack, lol.

What band is that Deeg?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Is it exactly the same as the originals? In that you can't get off the board like you could in Underground, graphics, levels etc?

1eight2
Is it exactly the same as the originals? In that you can't get off the board like you could in Underground, graphics, levels etc?

I haven't played it yet but I believe so as they don't even have reverts until the next update!

I can't wait to play venice beach again.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I love how the secret tape is now the secret dvd.

Trying to get back into it after playing Skate for so long.

How do you open the pool in School 2? I thought it was grind the awning above the entrance, but that isn't working...

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Played the demo and it didn't excite me. Are the people who've downloaded the full version enjoying it?

'04 Clio 1.6
Not really. Its quite a bag of ass if im honest. I didnt get into THPS until number 4 so that might be my bad really, but its pretty naff, especially for a HD job.

SQ5
Keeps like freezing for a split second and getting caught in walls meaning you fall off. Can't wall ride like before either too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's very good, as always with Hawk practice makes perfect I find. I got 155k on Warehouse last night, all about the right start through the secret room!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
It's eating up my life, just like they used to when I was younger.

3 hours went by like anything yesterday!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
It's very good, as always with Hawk practice makes perfect I find. I got 155k on Warehouse last night, all about the right start through the secret room!

All about landing Tony Hawk's signature trick through the secret room on the warehouse.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Is it worth the 1200MS points?

I'm in two minds whether to buy it if it's rubbish :dapprove:

1eight2
Is it worth the 1200MS points?

I'm in two minds whether to buy it if it's rubbish :dapprove:

1200 microsoft points = £10? Thats less than 2 hours if your on minimum wage. I can guarentee you'll get more than 2 hours gameplay out of it! I'm trying to complete it with every character, its a great pick up and play game too!

I think to unlock the pool/gym in School 2 you have to grind all 3 roll call rails?

Keeps like freezing for a split second and getting caught in walls meaning you fall off. Can't wall ride like before either too.

I kept bailing then flying into the air for some reason, I think a few issues they'll iron out in a new patch.

I wasted god knows how many hours playing this back in the day, I think I'll resist it this time around.

Would bring back a lot of memories though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
All about landing Tony Hawk's signature trick through the secret room on the warehouse.

Can still remember bashing up, down, circle with Burnquist to do a backflip through there.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Completed all goals bar the sick score on Downhill Jam and Marseille. Then it's time to do it all again with the other skaters.

I need Skate Heaven in an update!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've played the trial quite a bit and enjoyed it but still don't know whether its worth the high price tag.

Does seem as to have the same effect on me that any of the Trials games did.

Clio 172, Pug 106
some of the levels ive done all goals... the ones that are bugging me are Venice and the secret dvd, and the ones where you have to do a special ha!!!