ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XBLA/PS3/PC] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will be getting this. Loved the first two games :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Bombing it through a Mall on THPS listening to Dead Kennedys and Goldfinger. Games don't compete nowadays.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone read this my silly work internet blocks it as a "Games site"

www.gamerzines.com/playstation/hawks-skater-thps3.html

Its about the THPS3 add on.

A downloadable content pack containing elements of 2001′s Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 will launch this summer for the upcoming downloadable reboot Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD.

The dlc, said to be launching 30-45 days after the game launches on July 18th, will cost $5 (no UK or MS point price has been set at this time) and will add a handful of levels from the game which includes the Airport level.

It will also add the revert move that didn’t make an appearance in the Tony Hawk series until the third instalment.

The revert is a 180 degree spin that allowed players to string half-pipe tricks, manuals, and other moves together for chained combos. That means those expecting the revert to appear in the version of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD at launch will have to wait and fork out an extra fee to start pulling off ludicrous scores.

Players will only be able to pull off the revert move on the game’s add-on levels plucked from THPS3.

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD will kick off Xbox Live’s Summer of Arcade on July 18th for 1,200 MS points.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Online available? I want to whisper kinky things into Feirny's ears whilst darksliding a bus stop. Yeah boy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my! I remember having every trick of Hawk's written down on a piece of paper and copying them! What a game!!!!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can't wait for this.
Marseille > all other levels though. Ever. Ridiculous combos linked by manuals finished with a 900 (or other air special) over the wire.

DCi
i remember the thps2 demo came out on a pc gamer magazine demo disk - i sent a screenshot of my highscore to win a prize, I came 2nd but they never printed it and i never found out why :(

1eight2
School 2 was the best level ever, especially the ammount of secret areas you could access considering you only had 2 minutes a run!

I used to walk to school with a few mates discussing gaps we were that obsessed. Can't wait!

F82 M4
i remember the thps2 demo came out on a pc gamer magazine demo disk - i sent a screenshot of my highscore to win a prize, I came 2nd but they never printed it and i never found out why :(

Was it the level where you start just before a rail and then onto a massive blue wheelie bin or something like that?

1eight2
I remember the first level on THPS1 like it was yesterday.

Huge rollin' at the start usually do a 'Sex change' in. Big gap over the half pipe through the office above to get the secret tape then grind all the way round the quarter and get the letter over the taxi.

I miss this game so much!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have got a massive hard on for the Warehouse level. I'm downloading this tomorrow for sure. My relationship is clearly over...

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Epic thread. Was just talking about the newer ones at work saying they are no where near as good as the old ones.

1eight2
Just checked and still no download :( I'm away till tomorrow night so someone let me know what's it like!?

Just seen a screen shot looks like Venice Beach, that was an epic level. Ollie the magic bum!

1eight2
Oh my !!

Can I buy this with Sterling ? I don't have any MS points and Natwest don't want to give me an exchange rate.

Just google buy MS points online and do it that way or buy from a shop.

Whats peoples views on this so far? IGN rated it 8.0/10 which is pretty good for them!