ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my PS3 + games, whats it worth?

Jap Box
One of my mates wants to buy my PS3 off me, obviously I don't want to overprice to to him, but I don't want to be fleeced myself.

60GB Release model, 100% working order, perfect condition.
1x sixaxis controller
1x dual shock 3 controller
Games are:

Cod 4
Cod MW2
Cod black ops
GTA IV Ballads of gay tony etc
NFS Pro street
NFS Most wanted
Dead rising 2
Battlefield bad company
Motorstorm
Motorstorm pacific
Little big planet
Mod nation racers
Burnout paradise ultimate edition
Test drive unlimited
Driver san fransisco
Fairytale fights
Resistance fom
Resistance 2
Ratchet & clank quest for booty
Ratchet & clank tools of destruction
Tony hawk ride + skartboard controller thing
Red dead redemption
LA Noire

Also has original box, all games in perfect condition.

Did have a scour on ebay but im not sure to be honest.

Golf GTD Mk7
Best thing to do is watch some on eBay and see what they go for. it would be better sellng games seperately on here imo.

Jap Box
Best thing to do is watch some on eBay and see what they go for. it would be better sellng games seperately on here imo.

Have had a look and units with 3 games are at about £120 mark with a day left.

Would split things but then ive got the hassle of going to the post office all the time, which I loath!

Golf GTD Mk7
have you thought about going to a game shop and seeing what they would give you for them? Either that, or put them up a job lott and someone else can try to make more money out of selling them individually. Second hand games/console never make a great deal.

Jap Box
have you thought about going to a game shop and seeing what they would give you for them? Either that, or put them up a job lott and someone else can try to make more money out of selling them individually. Second hand games/console never make a great deal.

Haven't had a look anywhere to be honest as he only just said he wanted it.

Musicmagpie will give me £70 for the PS3 itself, so assume its worth £120 odd as they always offer tripe.

Thought it would be best to get rid soon if their announcing the PS4 on the 20th Feb.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Definitely sell those games separately. Even getting £5 for each (worst case) will net you over £100. You simply wouldn't be able to get that back as a full set with the PS3.