ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2012 -- June 11-15

CBR1000RR Fireblade
How has everyone got IOS 6 already?

Do you know someone who's a developer or are a developer your self?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Gives me a chance to try this safari upload too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I know lol

personally prefer how it was. Full screen safari landscape is good though.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
As far as I've noticed. It was just changed, don't think you even be a choice in it.

So far the best points I've found are
siri - works a treat now, even with handsfree system in the car it's brilliant!
Turn by turn
safari speeds etc.

personally I'd prefer none of this Facebook integration, I'm not keen on that social network crud anyway. Even though it's not nessessary to sign in etc I just don't think it's needed.

Im glad they've just tweaked iOS, didn't need re building ground up, it works so just make it better/smoother

Bus w**ker
Is it just the colour of the top bar that changes when you change theme?

It changes depending on the colour scheme of the app you're using.

I like the Facebook integration, missed it since moving from BB to iPhone as it was always an extra unneeded step to upload a photo etc; but then I'm not a miserable c**t trying to different to everyone else by not using social networking...yet being exactly the same as all the other super cool miserable c***s.

Anyone's copy or message option not work on the YouTube sharing? The tweet, FB and email ones work just not the others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 83
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It changes depending on the colour scheme of the app you're using.

I like the Facebook integration, missed it since moving from BB to iPhone as it was always an extra unneeded step to upload a photo etc; but then I'm not a miserable c**t trying to different to everyone else by not using social networking...yet being exactly the same as all the other super cool miserable c**ts.

you calling me a miserable c**t for not using Facebook?

Lol just saying it's not nessessary and now days people seem to think it's the be all end all

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've just "accidentally" placed an order for a Retina MacBook Pro, with delivery for tomorrow!

Cant wait.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just the basic "poorper" spec, I don't think I'd use all of the 256gb anyway as all of my photos are stored remotely.

Anymone want a 15 inch 2011 MPB?!

Basic spec is the thinking man's choice. Sack paying hundreds of pounds extra for a slightly higher clocked processor and some more RAM to stay empty.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Exactly, I was looking at the 16Gb option but 8 has been fine for me and I use VMware fusion, Photoshop etc etc at the same time.

The SSD should make up for any loss of speed from the RAM anyway.

PC world have them in stock Roy, go on - you know you want to! ;)

Anyone know the going rate for a 2011 15" MBP, with 8 GB of RAM?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'll let you know tomorrow .. Although I'm not sure if the local Apple shop will have them in stock.

I would imagine it would though?

Cheers. I look forward to hearing.

It's not something I can wait for. If I bought a new retina MBP, it would need to be connected by ethernet under Windows pretty much from day one.

My Dad got his yesterday (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB) and it really is impressive. The screen is astonishing, even in the higher resolutions which he will use for work, makes going back to my 13" feel horrid and even his Thunderbolt display looks below par. It's the first laptop that has made me seriously consider getting rid of my desktop.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
f**king ball bags!!!!1111!!

Between PC World and DPD - my £1700 MBP has been lost.

I've now been told that PC world have to investigate but this can take a couple of weeks, I'm f**king fuming!!!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Yep, I thought it would be a simple process ...

In Stock - they deliver next day (less time for DPD to lose it!) - I receive a nice new MBP.

I'm on my way to the local Apple store now, they have limited availability ... Apparently!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It arrived, not with DPD like they said in the delivery email (now I understand why DPD couldn't find it!) but with Yodel, luckily it was left next door!