ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2012 -- June 11-15

Bus w**ker
BOOM and there it is lol.

"$2199 is the starting price with a 2.3GHz quad-core chip, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of flash storage."

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So you don't have the option to buy a normal HDD and low RAM so you can upgrade them yourself without being shafted by Apple?

No*.

*HDD deffo, ram we will know later, but an educated guess would say the ram is similar to the air.

Rav4
Ethernet via thunderbolt. That will stop you running dual none-apple monitors if you need gig ethernet too. Shame.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I like the new MBP.

It ticks everything I want, SSD, thinner, lighter. Shame about the ethernet though.

Not a lot of point in upgrading though, mine's only a year old, and I'm unsure I need retina.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
apple-wwdc-2012-_0893.jpg

Snigger/

I'm sure they keep whacking retina on everything because they can. Retina seems a bit pointless on a MacBook. I can't say I've ever thought that from using mine. Same for the iPad to a certain extent too.