ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrote te VTS off :(

Family Bus
Daaaaaaaave noooooooooooooooooo!!

Bloody hell. (Was the petrol can still in it :p)

Arrr so weird...was only sat outside other week all empty of fuel, and now tis deaded

Well at least you and lady are alive and well enough to be telling the tale and off out tonight!

Hugs to both! xxx

Blimey, in a strange the way the car seems to have held up quite well considering.

The road to my house is almost identical to that and loads of tractors use it, probably a fairly serious crash every couple of weeks here.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Least you're all in one piece mate.

Best reagrds to you and the mrs.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Bad luck mate, glad to hear you're not dead or owt! National speed limit roads vs stationery vehicles = crunchorama.

I had a similar accident in a Cavalier 5 or 6 years back, stood up similarly well.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Cracking cars but really are like a tin can's in an accident.... Glad your ok! Was a cracking wee car your one :( Shame!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Jeeeez Dave...thats another one of your 9 lives gone along with the Sax.
Bloody glad to hear you and the girlfirend are ok!

As sir jams has said....be glad it wasn't the Clio!

106 GTi
Nooo Dave - Glad your both ok mate .

Ouch they really are made of tin foil makes them quicker than all these 1*2's though.

M

mini-valver

why vtr wheels?

It's a mk1 you cretin ;)

Cheers for all the kind words, touched :eek:

I'll try to draw on a pic where the crest is, the tractor was TANKING down the road too, just met in the middle! Stiff as feck now, lol....

M

mini-valver

Only for you...... xx

saxocrash2.jpg

saxocrash.jpg

See whats happened now?? lol....

M

mini-valver

Bugger.

I can't even see the crest in that pic though, you must have been doing quite a fast 50 ;) lol

EDIT: didn't you manage to write a mini (and almost yourself! lol) off a while ago?

Have you done any advanced driving training yet?

If not, now might be the time to start... lol

No, wasn't me dude! First accident since I've been driving. No points, crashes or convictions prior.....

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
fook dude

did a propper job there - looked a sweet ride too

salavge what u can and get another

main thing is you both ok

hope u get back driving soon

feebs

M

mini-valver

Cheers for the weel woshes mate, appreciate it :)

Drove to Notts earlier to a gig! It was only a runaround anyway but I got attatched to it, fantastic car....

BMW M135i
Bloody hell, proper job there! You walked thats the main thing though. Not a car i'd choose to stack into a tractor!

Mondeo TDCI 130
lol, just noticed the n/s arch and repeater, it looks at home all mangled!! It's been like that for 3 months ha ha!!

If i had screwed that front bumper on it would never have fallen off!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Oops, Saxo's fold up like a wet paper bag.

That was my impression? Tbh, it looks like your Saxo was a tough 'ol bird if that damage was caused by hitting a tractor wheel.

Maybe they aren't as soft as I thought?

Glad you and the missus escaped serious injury though. That's the main thing.

edit - oh s**t - just remembered. Was this the one I posted in a thread a few months back where it looked uber-shiny in a pic from the passenger front corner view? Shame. :(

D.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Hope the whiplash isn't too bad today dude :S

Least you got some moshing in at the gig before your shoulder falls off though :eek:

Me and Olly were discussing that road last night, the crest kinda sneaks up on you if you ask me, does'nt look all that big but visibility is poor...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Ruined that one, but at least no one was seriously injured.

Going flying over crests is always a bad idea.