ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wow id love to afford this 330 brake clio :))

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
sounds 'amence!'

Lets hope the engine work is better than the spelling.......

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PB Clio 172
who would pay 8k for a Clio that you can buy for 3k ?

I know its had stuff done but really....... :S

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Spend all that money to do that car up and only use it for 3k miles after!?? What a waste!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Same stupid comments as last time, work done by RS tuning so is done properly, if you dont see the point in spending a lot of money on a clio, you don't have to, no one is forcing any of you, some of us however choose to.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Dodgy one
I'd be happy to pay 6k, 8 is a tad high ive to admit, car would be worth 3.5k without the charger IMO with them miles and colour

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
I agree 8k is a lot but for someone (with more money than sense) who is planning on doing this to their car could save a fair amount by buying this instead.

If your guna charge a hot hatch the civic type r has to be the much better option surely?

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
0-60 in sub 5 seconds is believable. Mine was lighter than that and 5 seconds in it was relatively easily.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
keep in mind the supercharger kit is worth £4000 on its own, so its about the right price imo. Its not as if he's selling just another clio 182, its a whole different beast, kinda like the v6.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Supercharger kit fitted and mapped is £4200 or whatever.

All the bits your probably looking at £3000 to then fit yourself, engine has then had a good £3000 on it, it's a good price in parts but not a whole car.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS
What would people say this car is worth then? And what sort of figures would you be realistically looking at?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly Megane 230 F1
according to him it still does 34mpg ;) ha!

Somebody mentioned earlier on in this post that they would pay 6k...me personaly i would pay £6/6.5k for this as i love a car that is different from the other cars that are the same model and will really surprise people when they see a wee clio overtaking them.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Cars worth what someone will pay for it. I'd pay £7-7500 for that.

You can't put a price on a car like that in my opinion.

What do you mean by figures?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS
hmm suppose, well I mean like 0-60 mainly. Havent other similar s/c'd 1*2s seen alot more bhp than that as well though?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly Megane 230 F1
hmm suppose, well I mean like 0-60 mainly. Havent other similar s/c'd 1*2s seen alot more bhp than that as well though?

Question your asking has such a large margin of different answers. there is others that have seen more bhp but how much money do you have to buy all the small upgrades that add up to make big changes? 335bhp in my opinion for a car this size is excellent and more than enough :)

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
No that's about as far as they've gone. His figures are nearly spot on.

Gearbox doesn't limit at 138mph, my 330bhp SC hit 160 going past a car doing 155 with. Standard car is limited to 138 not gearbox.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly Megane 230 F1
No that's about as far as they've gone. His figures are nearly spot on.

Gearbox doesn't limit at 138mph, my 330bhp SC hit 160 going past a car doing 155 with. Standard car is limited to 138 not gearbox.

i thought there was a big thing about this in a thread somewhere about people saying they had done 150/160 etc? hold on il try and find it :) lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS
Question your asking has such a large margin of different answers. there is others that have seen more bhp but how much money do you have to buy all the small upgrades that add up to make big changes? 335bhp in my opinion for a car this size is excellent and more than enough :)

Ah fair enough. I was considering s/c'ing one, and was on the phone to a guy at ktec who reckon about 380 was possible. Only differences in spec was he said get a fuel pump and limited slip dif.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
i thought there was a big thing about this in a thread somewhere about people saying they had done 150/160 etc? hold on il try and find it :) lol

I can 100% tell you that my car with 180bhp would hit 138, my Missus Ph2 172 will just touch 140. My same car now supercharged will hit 155+ as did my first one with 240bhp. My 330bhp hit 160, but this could of been 155 due to discrepancies with speedos.

Cars aren't powerful enough in standard form to push it through the air, with the extra power it is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lols. It's so awsuuum I sold 2 weeks after getting it done.

Same old same old.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
He bought it like that 2 weeks ago and now selling it, he hasn't lost out on having work done as you are suggesting, but he is trying to sell for more than he bought for.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly Megane 230 F1
i understand where your coming from..im just pretty sure there was a debate about this in a thread that i cant find( something like how fast have you had your clios)

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
i understand where your coming from..im just pretty sure there was a debate about this in a thread that i cant find( something like how fast have you had your clios)

Whoever said 138 was wrong then ;) unless of course they were talking about standard form Clios