ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you swap a ph2 for a Ph1?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’d make the perfect 1*2 by getting a Ph.1, throwing a cup gearbox in it and doing a Ph.2 dash conversion, and leave the other mechanicals the f**k alone. Okay, maybe a fatty induction kit, the bwaarp is nice. But everything else standard.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Zero interest in any phase 2 172 from me, not a cup, not a flamer or Monaco, none of them really do anything for me, they were just a warm up for the 182 when the styling got slightly better and colours waaaaaay better. Plus flamer is like naples..... Old man red innit

Well I've had both and as of 21 May this year I think I class as old

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I love the phase 1 styling. I love how they look slightly thrown together. The front arches are somehow more obvious. It looks a bit more rough and ready.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I think the ph1 dash aged pretty quickly and the ph2 made it look so dated, but as times moved on and the ph2 dash looks old hat, the ph1 now looks retro cool! always loved mine with the retrimmed wheel, alloy knob and white dials!
DSC_0090.JPG