ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you like a rep?

O.....k if this imaginary hate is so much of an issue to everyone then sorry if I offended anyone by trying to get people together who have a passion for cars. Will disappear back to there then lol

It's not imaginary from RS forum mate, a lot of them are a little funny about us. I've not really seen much beef between us and the 197 lot in the last few years.

Imaginary Beef with 197? Real beef with the RS forum? What the f*ck is everyone going on about.

Andy is a top bloke, he did well organising the last RR day. Everyone was friendly enough, once we get out into the real world im not sure any one gives a sh*t what forum you post on.

Imaginary Beef with 197? Real beef with the RS forum? What the f*ck is everyone going on about.

Andy is a top bloke, he did well organising the last RR day. Everyone was friendly enough, once we get out into the real world im not sure any one gives a sh*t what forum you post on.

It's not recent, and certainly nothing to do with Andy. It's from years ago.

Where's the new meet threads Spinksy ?

Give me chance mate lol, I have been silly busy with the new car and Christmas and all

I am still looking through a couple of places but am open to suggestions (pm me) and I promise I will post a minimum of 3-4 threads tomorrow afternoon :) (I will also pm Jenic with links to them all so he can mass pm everyone)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Now that spinksy has a proper car and isnt an outcast anymore, I think he should be a rep, he's sad enough to do the amount of work involved in doing it properly IMHO :)

AAS'D RB 182
I would be up for a meet in the new year and also be very interested in a RR day as never had mine on one. will keep my eyes open for when this could take place

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Give me chance mate lol, I have been silly busy with the new car and Christmas and all

I am still looking through a couple of places but am open to suggestions (pm me) and I promise I will post a minimum of 3-4 threads tomorrow afternoon :) (I will also pm Jenic with links to them all so he can mass pm everyone)

3-4 threads? Why?

Please don't do that, just post one thread and I can mass pm it. Otherwise no one will bother looking.

I'd suggest you come up with an idea yourself (inc the date). As soon as you give people options it becomes unmanageable as half want one thing and the other half the other.

3-4 threads? Why?

Please don't do that, just post one thread and I can mass pm it. Otherwise no one will bother looking.

I'd suggest you come up with an idea yourself (inc the date). As soon as you give people options it becomes unmanageable as half want one thing and the other half the other.

Already making the meets mate, got 3-4 different meets planned including Date and times, just writing them up as we speak...

I will put them all in one thread though I you prefer mate?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well, each meet needs it's own thread.

List them in here first mate, just type of meet, location and date for us to see. It might be worth holding a couple back.

Details on meets are here! These three will have individual threads but put the brief details in here for everyone to see.

First meet: Driving Meet

Details are: Sunday 16th February, starting at 1pm

Second meet: Bowling Meet

Wakefield Superbowl
180 Doncaster Road
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF1 5HG

Date; Sunday 23rd February, at 12:00pm

Third Meet: Photo Meet

Date for this is; Sunday 9th March at 1:00pm

Location; Clumber Park

RR day discussed will be organised and booked dependant on turnouts and availability for April/May