ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would Anyone Rent Out Their Clio...

RB 182
http://www.whipcar.com/

Hire out your car when its not being used! Seems a good idea, but dont think i'd like someone driving my pride and joy, although you can drop out if you don't like them.

Opinions?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
God no, if someones got a chance to drive a car that their willing to pay for their going to thrash it!

RB 182
At the bottom of the site it says you must be over 21, and a good driver! How do they know if you're a good driver?!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Thats a great idea.You could always buy a couple 3-4k cars and rent them out permanently.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
for a business it's a good idea, but not for the average joe with one car.

Ad

MK2 FRS
to be fair to use it its not bad. I can rent a smart for £9 a day or £45 for week and its within 5miles of home! Not bad!

Please note: While millions of UK cars qualify for WhipCar, we are currently unable to offer the service to cars in the highest insurance groups (15-20)

That's pretty much all of us then doh.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
A chap did this on the gti-6 forum with a couple of, funnily enough, gti-6's. Worked out quite well I think.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
hell-freezes-over.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I wouldn't, because of the type of person that would want to rent a hatch out. I'd happily rent it for track days, where there would be supervision in the passenger seat.