ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worst looking range of cars

172,scenic, trafic
there seems to be some nasty looking cars around at the mo, i cant think of a decent looking vw or pug around in my opinion.
so in your opinion who makes the worst looking range of cars around at present?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You think the Peugeot RCZ is a bad looking car??? Its one of the best for a very long time!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ssang Young Musso!! Friggin awful cars.

Chevrolet is a good shout too; crap.

172,scenic, trafic
You think the Peugeot RCZ is a bad looking car??? Its one of the best for a very long time!
point made and accepted! im talking overall car range not 100% minger range. mind you everyone raves about the vw roc and i think it looks hideous! its opinion afterall.lol

172,scenic, trafic
now you see i dont mind the juke! i wouldnt buy one but i dont mind it. the new passat is horrible. renault wind? cant seem to like that. looks wrong from every angle.

172,scenic, trafic
im not going to comment on them because im not a beemer fan so wouldnt be impartial.lol. my ex mo fo in law has a perodua which creases me up everytim e i see it but thats hardly a range of cars

172,scenic, trafic
i dont like beemers but they arent ugly to look at are they? mind you i suppose as they all look the same it only takes one

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
there seems to be some nasty looking cars around at the mo, i cant think of a decent looking vw or pug around in my opinion.
so in your opinion who makes the worst looking range of cars around at present?

Golf R, Scirocco R, Mk6 GTi?

RCZ?

:S

OP - VW have some really nice looking cars! You must be registered blind.

New Golf GTI is a great looking car....

Peugeot also have some of the best looking cars out there at the min, although I may be bias lol

Monaco
BMW X series. Always thought they're the most hideous excuse for Saloon turn SUVs on the market.

Sunflower Ph1 172
IIRC all new cars sold after March 2011 have to be fitted with daylight running lights. LEDs are the most efficient in daylight.

EDIT: Cars sold in the European Union.