ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worn bushes? Track rods?

Golf GTD Mk7
Car pulls badly when on uneven road surfaces. Like the bumps are pulling the car sideways :S Always thought nothing of it, but scared the crap out myself the other day on a country road, so just though i'd better check :)

Just down to the chassis or could the suspension bushes need changing? Anyone else have similar issues?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
How old are your tyres? Correctly inflated? (Not with nitrogen)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Does it pull when accelerating or under braking?

If its breaking it could be bushes

If its accelerating it prob just uneven camber on the road.

Black 182
This is being brought up over and over agian, some one should make a guide on how to check, i get same problems, ive done my track rods, no joy, just order, ball joints, hope its them, if not then inner track rod ends will be gettin done then top mounts. this winter has messed up load of clios, i hate driving mine now, so much effort and feels up safe some times, also go get ya tracking checked, i had mine redone and made abit of different for about a week :)