ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral meet 5th September (sunday)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Which KFC is that then? The one in the town centre doesn't have a car park. Do you mean Cheshire Oaks one?

BMW E34 540i
Lol, prob me, they certainly look different :quiet:

Each to their own though just not my cuppa-so long as you're happy with it mate. It certainly drives better than the mk2, should get it on some trackdays next season with us all.

Won't be able to able to make this as am over in abersoch sorry.

I wish but It will be hard. I read all the small print and finance conditions are clear about that, or maybe I am just a pussy afraid of going on the track :D

BMW E34 540i
I 've got Nikon D30 or something like that (my ladies) I will definitely bring it, but I have no idea of making good pictures what so ever.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Hopefully there'll be someone with a bit of photographic nouse!

Last edited:
  a low one
would be a waste of a meet if there were no photos lol. where abouts are we all meeting on the retail park?

a low one
yep thats the postcode he gave out but was just checking that was the actual location :) im sure well spot all the clios in a line though haha

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I turned up late (on the way back from Trax) in the GSI Astra, looked like a good meet!
I will turn up in my own car next time ;)

BMW E34 540i
I will try to post my pics tomorrow evening. I am working late so won't manage today.

a low one
still waiting on my guy to send me them, he said he was gonna have a quick play witht hem first to see what he could do, probably because of poor lighting im assuming!

BMW E34 540i
I know that they are rubbish but at least something. I hope that pics form our limping friend will be worth saving :) Here they come

DSC_4877.jpg
DSC_4879.jpg
DSC_4880.jpg
DSC_4881.jpg
DSC_4882.jpg
DSC_4884.jpg
DSC_4885.jpg
DSC_4887.jpg
DSC_4889.jpg
DSC_4890.jpg
DSC_4891.jpg
DSC_4892.jpg
DSC_4896.jpg

BMW E34 540i
I can't explained why but I don't have even one photo of the last place we stopped by.