ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral meet 5th September (sunday)

So was thinking of sorting out a local meet on Sunday 5th
Right guys thinking about sorting out a local Wirral meet,as the trafford center is miles away :dapprove:

I'm thinking brombourgh retail park around 7pm
As it has loads of space and a few places to grab food ect (subway,mcdonalds,frankie n benies)

Would be good to put some faces to names, as there seem to be a fair few of us floating around the Wirral

Anyways open to ideas and suggestions

Cheers

Chris

a low one
Ill be there, first meet ftw :rasp: and its literally 10 minutes away from me!

1. Marinemackay2003
2. V6clo
3. cliocup172
4. gunner3011

a low one
EllisC is on holiday atm but spoke to him about it and he said that he will probably be there too as hes local!

1. Marinemackay2003
2. V6clo
3. cliocup172
4. gunner3011
5. EllisC

Clio 172 "Ruby"
come down there always a lugh an im sure we could find some good roads an places for some pics too

Ultra 197
Yep il be there get the car fixed by then!And havnt been a meet in the mkpoo! Pic wise there is lotsa cool places to take pics and well a pretty good country road.

Count me in dudes!!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Day after my bday, if i'm not working, I will be there!

1. Marinemackay2003
2. V6clo
3. cliocup172
4. gunner3011
5. EllisC
6. Phillyh

BMW E34 540i
I am not a member yet (just bought it 10 min ago) but I hope you won't mind If I show up as well, so count me in.

BMW E34 540i
But be careful some say (I don't remember the nick) that it is an awfully looking car - You 've been warned ;)

BMW E34 540i
Final Count ?

1. Marinemackay2003
2. V6clo
3. cliocup172
4. gunner3011
5. EllisC
6. Phillyh
7. jc172rs
8. mike1pow
9. Jamie
10. Zorr

Possibly
JS_182 and Glenn182

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
But be careful some say (I don't remember the nick) that it is an awfully looking car - You 've been warned ;)

Lol, prob me, they certainly look different :quiet:

Each to their own though just not my cuppa-so long as you're happy with it mate. It certainly drives better than the mk2, should get it on some trackdays next season with us all.

Won't be able to able to make this as am over in abersoch sorry.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Who's going to get some food? 7 maybe a bit late to arrive and then sit down somewhere? What do people have in mind?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i think meet in eport at 615 in kfc car park or something like that?????