ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiring

hi i have just fitted a new window regulator, which comes with an adaptor plug for the wiring connection....it has 2 wires one blue and one black one, the plug on the car has a lilacy coloured one and a yelowy coluored one.anybody know which goes to which?

any help wld be appreciated cheers

Most wiring plugs will only fit in one way around...tery it one way if it doenst work then you know its the other way around

2005 Impreza WRX STI

as above mate!

failing that, use a multimeter n check each one for voltage with the other probe on an earth whilst pressing window switch. one should be 12v ish.

no no......my plug wont go in as the spades are in the opposite lay.......the plug they supply plugs into the unit leaving me with 2 wires to connect to the original plug.i dont want to get them the wrong way round and blow the thing !!!!