ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter Tyres

Do you use winter tyres

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
What are RainSports like in snow? Debating getting some for the front of the Yaris to replace my Proxes

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What are RainSports like in snow? Debating getting some for the front of the Yaris to replace my Proxes

Funking brilliant in my experience! Seen my megane up some hills in the snow a few years ago that people weren't even attempting!

Probably my favourite tyre!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Just bought a set of wheels and winter tyres for the M3, never really bothered previously as if it was really bad I just wouldn't drive, but I think they'll be needed this year with doing more miles too!

I just bought my winter tyres - a 1996 Mitsubishi Shogun

Last years choice was a Daihatsu Fourtrak

flol, another guy who thinks 4x4's are AMAZING in the snow.

I've never understood this, OMG IT GRIPS SO WELL IN SNOW I CAN GO QUICKER THAN EVERYONE ELSE! What until you have to stop, like everyone else?

I've got my spare 182 alloys now I've got Turini's and I'll be putting winter tyres on them!

That would then mean some spacktard has to maul over the Turini's and no doubt put the first mark into them, when I had the tyres put on originally he nearly marked them until I told him to do something differently, f**k going through that again until I have to!

At least with the 182 Wheels I don't need to worry about sliding about/kurbing/blablabla :p

Plus being able to change the look every now and again is nice, certainly cheaper than buying parts!