ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williamsclio Trackday Donington Park 25.7

A VW Golf.....
@ Nige. I don't suppose your missus got any of mine...White 172 Cup with a carbon bonnet?

Chris
This ? Clios.They all look the same to me...
a_whistle.gif

NLP_7722.jpg

A VW Golf.....
Heres some incar from my last session of the day. Rear wheel bearing stopped play, but it was a great session. Short appearance by Weeman at 3.33, Following 3wheels3 at 14:50 and then Lizard at 18:35.

The Black Evo DOES indicate for me to pass @ 16:46 ;)

This session also has my quickest lap of the day of 1.24.7.

Nige.

[video=youtube;Kl0piEBZSbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0piEBZSbo[/video]

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Hi Nige - I have a full lap following you for sure after you were behind me - Had fun with our little play nice to finally end up on track at the same time as you lol.

Will try and get it uploaded at some point this week

Carnt believe how long you were out for - think longest i did was 10 mins. Will get a watch on my lap times for u too ;)

A VW Golf.....
That would be great if you could.

My longest ever session was 88 mins at Cadwell. Neither me nor my passenger realised how long we`d been out ! :eek:

PH1 172
does anyone have any pictures of my odyessy blue PH1 with black wheels? even the official photographers didnt get any of me...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a cracking day guys.

What the hell is this...

NLP_8763.jpg

A VW Golf.....
does anyone have any pictures of my odyessy blue PH1 with black wheels? even the official photographers didnt get any of me...

Blue PH1 means nothing to me :D

I`ll have a look for a Blue Clio with Black wheels tonight.

Steve, the new shape MX5 ? Yeah, I`ve got some of that too.

That sunbeam is an immaculate build.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
that sunbeam was very very nice. Nice to see someone being a bit different with their choice of trackday weapon.

Great trackday with fine weather and wasn't busy either! Good to catch up with Chris and Rich. I got plenty of footage too from the black ZM Coupe which I'll try and upload at some point.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love the Sunbeam. Remember seeing a few around combe last year - completely sideways around Quarry! Mental things!

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Blue PH1 means nothing to me :D

I`ll have a look for a Blue Clio with Black wheels tonight.

Steve, the new shape MX5 ? Yeah, I`ve got some of that too.

That sunbeam is an immaculate build.

While you are looking Nige, any of trophy, csl & e46 m3?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Few pics of mine, bit grubby-ran out of time on Sunday...

xsp0095exposurelarge.jpg

xsp0116exposurelarge.jpg

xsp4309exposurelarge.jpg

xsp4012exposurelarge.jpg

Nige, did Lou get any shots of either me or rob in our black clios? She's a dab hand with the camera, shots of the other guys cars look brilliant :)

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Can anyone tell me how I can have a look at the pics taken by the professional photographer?

A VW Golf.....
A few more. It was difficult for her to get many great pics here, the viewing points are a long way from the track, which is why the official photos have much better backdrops.

I won`t be able to upload anymore for a while, I`m away for a bit now, going to some road in Germany... ;)
NLP_8752.jpg

NLP_8090.jpg

NLP_7998.jpg

NLP_7738.jpg

NLP_7993.jpg

Williams20V-306BHP
Hi Nige! pretty cool Video there!

sorry for holding you up on my warm up lap ;) i was in the White kit car.

Was a great day and good to catch up with everyone. however it did Suck about the noice limit! i got caught at 101db and had to drive round using no boost and shifting at 5k... but oh well.

which clio was yours? seems pretty quick!

Williams20V-306BHP
Ha ha... yer sorry Northy... i deffinatly need to wind the boost up to get away from your 'beast' lol

Dude, did you have your Video running when the GT3 overtook you then i overtook him? I was trying not to laugh at him trying to get away throught the crainers after he came past down the straight (as i was not allowed full power or revs)

Next track day can we book one with no Noice limit.... Mallory is good!

Oh and Chris i was in the White Caterham 'thing' ;)