ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Gold wheels on my 200?

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
It can be my mini gt3 till I can afford a proper one....better get saving!

No but in all seriousness, that look is too lary (if that's how you spell it) for me and seen it done on another GW 200

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Daz - FU ;) its never having side strips and I loved the white wheels ;) but they are gone now, too much to look after!

and the willy wheels I have on the 182 are destined for the turbo now its going road spec, so fear not. I did have it on willy wheels years back too #Daz.

willydesk.jpg

FINE! I'll accept your poor decision ;)

I didn't like it on Anth wheels as it blends it a bit too much (for me of course :)) for some strange reason I actually think it looks brilliant on gold wheels lol.

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
Not keen.

If you are going for a daft wheel colour then either red, blue or green would suit it better. But it's not a GT3 RS so will still look daft I'm afraid.

It looked great in the calendar, why mess with it!

Sorry don't follow the calendar link? Or is that me being stupid?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Obviously not the gt3rs writing bit but I like that colour scheme if it's a track car. I think that looks good.

Could do "Clio 3 RS" for the lolz.

This slammed and spaced would look epic. (Without the text)

Do it.

Suzuki Jimny
Really want red speedlines kinda like the R26:R but I got the wrong colour car. Storm grey with red wheels would be awesome.

RB 200
Yeah, the gold wheels look gash. But i'm liking the red ones, if somebody could change the photoshop so the decal reads 'clio rs', then you'd be onto a winner.