ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this look odd???

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys, bit of a dumb ass question,

If i was to lower the front 60mm and the back 40mm on these springs http://www.potn.co.uk/p1326726.htm would it look stupid or wud it look better than just 40mm all round?

Also heard a bit about using 60m springs on standard shocks, anyone forsee any issues with this?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me,
Luke

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well my friend lowered his 60mm and the shocks started to leak, so have to becareful. I dont think it would look stupid just if you like the back to stick up lol.

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Think its a no no then, just a curious question really, thought it was a bit odd for Spax to make springs like it, just wondered what people would think of it

Might not look odd as it's only 2cm difference but I would recommend getting uprated shocks if you're going 50.

Charged Superleggera
would look ok i think if your going for the nose down stance although it might be too much of a nose down stance. only concern is that with 60mm springs chances are your shocks will get buggered unless you get uprated ones

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Thanks for the replies lads, looks like i might just be going with the 40mm all round to avoid having to uprate my shocks at the mo due to lack of funds.

Thanks again for your input lads