ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio IV Trophy lowering springs

Clio IV RS Trophy
Hi everyone! :) got a quick question about myClio RS EDC 220. I want to lower the car a bit, don't want to get coil overs again (got this solution on many cars in the past), I want, if possible, to keep myOEM shocks. Problem is..I can't find lowering springs for my car. They are available just for the 200, not the Trophy (which I know is already a couple of cm lower than the standard RS. Do you guys know if there's a brand that makes lowering springs for the Trophy?

Cheers

r9Ci9Clm.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
There are no specific springs for a trophy so just get any you prefer.

For example I run cooksport springs on trophy dampers and it's perfect.

Don't expect much of a change though, rears won't look any different but it does drop the front so it sits better.

Nobby87

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
I had cooksports on mine also, I'll try and dig out a picture when i had it

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Done so much consideration on this myself. I've lowered every car I've had for 25 years 😂
I dont want the expense and discomfort of coilovers again, but I've decided to stick with oem trophy springs.
The cooksport etc do lower the front a bit more but only because they're a bit softer. I don't want to get any rubbing or faff on track. The 5 to 10mm front arch gap does get on my tits sometimes aesthetically though

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's so much nicer to drive on cooksports though!

Trophy springs are naff in my opinion, I'd rather have full cup and be able to hide in the arch when it rains 😂

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've lowered every car I've had, this is the first one I've not felt the need to. I find the trophy springs really good. Ph2 though so different shocks.