ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii Sports Resort

Anyone got it?

So far so good i think. Motion+ works well and the games included are pretty good. I am sure some will get tiresome but for now its a worthy successor to the original.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Haven't got it myself, but a number of people have said it gets boring after a few days play and have sold it on. Maybe if they sold it cheap - £15/£20 I would buy it tbh.

Wii sports resort....

My arm aches from way too much sword fighting now, but apart from that this game is much fun! Such an improvement on the original!!

Anyone else still a big kid like me and enjoying the wiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Re: Wii sports resort....

Yep, loving it. Was worried that with 12 games a few may be a bit ropey, but apart from cycling they are all pretty darn superb.

Can't decide between sword fighting, archery, flying or table tennis, all excellent. Canoeing is also an absolute riot, and frisbee golf is sooooo cool ;)

Controls are bang on, the only problem with Nintendo mini-games is that it makes me want fully fleshed out games even more, so much potential in the flying game.

Yeah frisbee is a bit random!!! Archery is great, along with sword fighting... and I enjoyed the table tennis too lol

Got mine on Argos, £30 delivered up until the 24th July, result!

Frisbee is anything but random, it's hard, but not random ;)

Nissan Jewk
How much of a difference does the wii motion make? I was looking at getting Tiger Woods or Grand Slam Tennis with it...

People are doubting how much difference it makes, but in my opinion it works very well. Wii sports makes great use of it. Grand slam is superb with it and lots of fun!!