ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why would anyone do this to a clio

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk1
haha rob,.. crack? i didnt think even a crackhead would do this, anyway if i woke up to this outside my house id kill myself, and what 1200 quid.. id pay that for someone to blow it up

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"This is a private listing. Your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. If you are already bidding on this item"

:lolup:
good job otherwise the buyer would probably be hassled by the press!

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Thing is i normaly like body kitted OTT cars ( AS i have one )

But that looks silly Every part of it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk1
i think he`d be quite suprised if i bought it, when i went to pick it up id walk upto it, instantly snap the rear spoiler off with my bair hands, then peel the tribal stickers off. then id resort to smashing the rear lexus in whilst ripping the rear bumper off. id then drive off trying to hit the person who sold me it... heh only joking. but hmmm isnt it nice??? honest.

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I would of brought it as a run about as im looking for a cheap runabout but its got no mot :-(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk1
theres some nicer mk1`s on this forum for cheaper than that but suppose everyone likes different things ;p

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
theres some nicer mk1`s on this forum for cheaper than that but suppose everyone likes different things ;p

lmfao i hate it :p But i havnt been about to find ANY mk1 1.2 for less then £1000 Yet :-(

Wait haha it does have MOT '[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11 months mot 5 months Tax' :) I might get that lol
[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk1
ive got a mate who is selling a mk1 clio naples red, and is spotless all round. can give you his msn if you want, he is after about 1400 thought but im sure you can come to a deal with him

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Ermm, I would normally say each to their own, and if the owner liked it that's all that matters, but in this case, erm it's a little ott and I actually found myself laughing at it, which of course is a little unkind, but I couldn't help it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 mk2 Iceberg
how much??

This chap is on cloud nine

high miles and a ton of plastic .. never mind

Standard would be cool
some ones lost the plot

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
Good grief..

As usual, it worries me that someone has so little taste and intelligence that they can stick all that s**t all over a car and think it looks good. They have to be among the worst looking bumpers and sideskirts I've ever seen - and a terrible fit as well. *shakes head*

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Highly Modified Renault Clio. Mk1 Clio 1.2 12v phase 3[/FONT]

12 valve?? :S 8 valve maybe but not 12 valve.
Whats worse is that he's done it to a mk1 phase 3 and they're rare as it is.
Still, at least he's given it the clean "I've dropped my hash all over the floor and it's burned the carpet" look.

He'd have to pay me to take it. ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VW Passat 170 sport
Saw this on Clio16valver.co.uk forum

What the f**k this lads needs Councilling on Modding!!! :(