ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why oh why do people love Trendlines?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
They are way over priced for what they are but they are the only decent oem seat.

Depends how new they are as to how comfy they are I think.
I like them as they match the rest of the seats and look good :smile:
You got the other new set - how are you finding them.

Im still struggling to find something for my 172 so far i have in mind

Sparco R100
OMP strada
OMP design 2
All of which i know will be a pain in the ass when it comes to fitting as they arent like Cobra's which are just fit and forget and come with all the fixings. The Italians are at bad at seat fittings as they are at wars and having uncorrupt police.

I know someone selling some Sparco R100's....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Comfortable, but not supportive enough and they sit way too high. Kept them in the r26 because they look so oem. Luckily there's a chap that modifies the subframes so they sit a fair bit lower. Vast improvement.

For the haterz :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420537272.048906.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
They look awesome. They don't offer the support that they look like they should. Comfort wise they are ok, but standard seats are much more comfortable on a longer drive. No heaight adjustment which I prefer on standards.

Had trendlines in my old 182 and standards in my 1st 182 and current ph1. Having had both had I prefer the standard seats.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nobody hates them but sit in them and then sit in an R27 seat, light years of a difference.

Listerine & Poledo
Anything is better than the normal 1*2 seats, so Clio-blinkered people see them as being worth more than gold.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
The thing that annoys me most is that they can't be easily moved forward with one hand! I find them comfortable enough but not that supportive. Thought standard 182 seats were more supportive in the corners!