ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos running mist washer jets? I need the rubber gasket...

I've been running the mist jets which I think I got from Citroen for a while, but noticed the jets start to get a white line around the bottom from dirt etc, we also have a Peugeot 207 on the drive which has almost identical if not the same mist jets, but has a plastic gasket underneath which seems to seal them to the bonnet better.

Heres the details of the washer jet part number I've still got, would anyone be able to find me the part no for the gaskets if they exist separately?

Gasket on the right:

IMG_3676_zps5c073cdf.jpg

washer jets: Part Description: H23D Washer Jet
Part No: C6438V8
Unit Price: £3.61
Units Req'd: 2

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I have nothing to add to this topic, but I changed to mist jets and think they're terrible. I can't use them at any speed over 30, it just ends up hitting scuttle panel!

I have nothing to add to this topic, but I changed to mist jets and think they're terrible. I can't use them at any speed over 30, it just ends up hitting scuttle panel!

I thought they where fantastic at first because of the novelty but there just alright now, might revert back to standard if I cant find the rubber gaskets. Never had any problem using them whilst driving though, some people seem to have trouble straight away and being non adjustable theres not much you can do.

Anyone have access to a Citroen parts computer? Or ill just phone up if not.

Clio Trophy
Mine came with the rubber gasket on the bottom. I fitted them last week and they were off eBay, £6 delivered.

Are they genuine ones? I bought a cheaper version on eBay and it leaked more than a sieve, going all over the show when I wanted to spray; mainly because they had tiny holes on the top. Sent them back and got some more in return; that were identical.
​Binned them and bought some proper ones and they were perfect.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

You have ordered the wrong ones or the ebay cheapos I have them fitted and they are perfect at any speed how renault should have done it !
Did they come in a citroen alfa bag if genuine or your pump is knackered .

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You have ordered the wrong ones or the ebay cheapos I have them fitted and they are perfect at any speed how renault should have done it !
Did they come in a citroen alfa bag if genuine or your pump is knackered .

Which ones did you order? Yep, bagged and sealer in a branded bag. I remember it!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Won't lie the washers on my 200 are w*nk & the wipers aren't much better at any speed over 50-60.