ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos had their recall letter.....

M

mij29

......From Reno?

Got one when i got in. It looks like Wachdog have cracked reno.

It's for the bonnets on PH 11 clios.:S

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mij29

It says they will replace it if it's defective free of charge on my letter.

RS Clio 200
yes but there not even doing anything about it they should fit a new lock

no they shouldnt, the same thing would happen... all you need to do (admittedly you shouldnt have to) is keep it well oiled up so it springs back when the bonnet closes.... all they do when you take it in is spray it with wd40

Punto/Clio GTT
tbh, its just maintenance. its something you should do come MOT time or your garage should do come MOT time. nothing wrong with the locks, just people who think cars maintain themselves.

tbh, its just maintenance. its something you should do come MOT time or your garage should do come MOT time. nothing wrong with the locks, just people who think cars maintain themselves.

Call me old fashioned but I would expect very expensive services to include maintenance such as this ;)

Da

Less
got mine a week ago, it's NOT a recall though, just an advisory/amendment to the service routine.

Black 182
i heard bout this fault but ive only had the car for two weeks and im guessing the previous owner will hav got the letter .

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
mummy ot her letter the other week and took hers in for a check over.. there not doing anything more than a grease and making sure its free moving.. we've had a few clios in for servicing and mots and do it anyway..

reno should sort out but there cheaper than special brew....

197 Albi Blue
Got my letter day before went in for service so was perfect they just checked it and said it was fine.