ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who sold their clio recently???

VW Golf TDI
Anyone sold their car ? Mine has been for sale for a few weeks properly now in the Trader, Had one viewing wher the bloke came round looked at it for 2 minutes and said "im not sure about the colour" !!!!!

Anyone had any luck with selling theres ????

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
took me less than a week to sell mine, it was mint, I priced it well and it went, a very simple and straight forward sale, first guy to see it bought it.

VW Golf TDI
I know this guy was quite old that came to view it tbh I think he didnt have much to do that day !!!

Mine is prices 8900 ono might drop it to 8700 ono

Sold mine in October, went after a day on Autotrader iirc, I didn't even get around to advertising it here! Got a shed load of cash on my first viewing, happy days. Being anal about keeping absolutely every document and keeping it in perfect condition paid off brilliantly, I put 25k on it in about 15 months and "only" lost £1500 on it.

Actually, not happy days at all as I've regretted it ever since, but at least the whole procedure was pretty painless.

Turbos.
People keep taking the piss out of Minis but when it came to selling mine, i had people begging for it, offering over what i wanted for it!

VW Golf TDI
I know my gf has one and hasnt depreciated 1p yet, we got a great deal for it 12k brand new, 56 reg on sept 1st.

we got 3.5k off the asking pice .... somehow !!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i put my Ph1 172 up on here and on pistonheads.

it sold in 25 hours. i had another 4 offers i had to turn down. :)

pick up my 182 on saturday

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I know this guy was quite old that came to view it tbh I think he didnt have much to do that day !!!

Mine is prices 8900 ono might drop it to 8700 ono

Don't drop the price yet, just think somewhere someone has seen it, likes it & wants it.
Needs a loan applies, meanwhile your knocking chunks off your car.

My 172 sold to the first to view it & i could of sold it months later as calls kept coming.

Give it time as now is not the best time to be selling.

racing blue 182
im looking for a clio 172 but only got £5000 to spend and every1 seems to be asking for over the odds.
silver 1s are well priced but don't want a silver 1.