ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who runs cliotrophy.net?

Ive been registered on there for a couple of weeks now but am unable to post, have no idea why, tried contacting a few people on there but got nothing back!

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
There is not that moderation on the forum as i don't see Admin / Mods online

That needs a refresh, Renaultsport long gone, Cue the very occasional visitor, BenG and Nik pretty invisible. New Mods may re galvanise the forum a little.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I said to nick that i would be happy to become a Mod as i donated around £30/40 into the new site and i have been a mod on a car forum before.

The site does need a revamp and as for the owners register i don't know why it can't be as easy as a list like this which is done on the vectra forum and updated by users sending a message to whoever is willing to take it on.

ScreenShot2014-03-28at195109.gif

ScreenShot2014-03-28at195126.gif

ScreenShot2014-03-28at195143.gif

clio 182 trophy
Been a member on there for a while and it died a while ago. IIRC Nik had a lot of work on and doesn't have as much time as before. Top guys just changes in circumstances I think. Some really tidy members on there in fairness. Shame as I used to be on there very regularly.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Even if the Admin team where highlighted and easy to find / contact would be a start.

Im guessing there is a fair amount of traffic on forum with people searching ClioTrophy

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Even if the Admin team where highlighted and easy to find / contact would be a start.

Im guessing there is a fair amount of traffic on forum with people searching ClioTrophy

The names I quoted above are the "team" None are now regular.

Edit: when I say regular I mean visible and posting and part of the community.