ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White clios with black wheels...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Post your pics please!

Wanting a change from these white ones, and want to go black again! After all they do say once you go black you never go back! lol

Anyways, I need some decent pics of my car to do some shops yet, but any pics for now would be appreciated!

Ta

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

cheers mate, i know what u mean black wheels never look rate on pics, but always look much better in the flesh!

yeh i was thinking about the phase 1s. bu i would prefer these willy rims done in black with the lip. either that or some pro race 1.2s again!! need to get some good side pics of me car for some photoshop work!!

172 M69 eater

true true....

they do look mint in real life tho!!

ill be in york soon so if mr marshall pops up or i come down then feel free to come take a look

S2000

patty - you aint half on a mission to get your post count up ;). Youve pretty much used up the amount I have for a day in this one post LOL

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

fukin ell, whos done that shop?? did u do it martin? looks top!!

mmmmm decisions!!! defo black rims tho! might even go white bump strips too, not sure yet!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 07 September 2005

patty - you aint half on a mission to get your post count up ;). Youve pretty much used up the amount I have for a day in this one post LOL
lol having problems sleepin ;)

[Edited by patty on 07 September 2005 at 11:44pm]

19 left matey use em wisely ;)

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 07 September 2005

fukin ell, whos done that shop?? did u do it martin? looks top!!

mmmmm decisions!!! defo black rims tho! might even go white bump strips too, not sure yet!
itll look like a fridge then!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I could take the credit for the shop...but I wont lol Top job by Chris nNic when I was considering a repray..