ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio V6

http://es.advisto.com/subastas-anuncios-vender/coches-9490.htm

9490_4346_frontal.jpg

9490_4512_lateral_trasera.jpg

My Española is not very good but it looks genuine!

Cam

182 Cup
"Propose to sell occasion car of collection RENAULT CLIO V6 PHASE 1 3.20 liters, 3 doors, 230 CB (170 kW), is no delivery: 25 500 EUR (17 496 GBP) to the unit. 45 000 km (27 968 my) perfect state, putting in circulation: Friday 01 June 2001. Color: white. last engineering control: Sunday 15 January 2006, result: OK.

Clio v6 phase 1 with 230 central motor CB.
Supermimado car mechanically and impeccable interior. It does not have any defect. 45000 km
New rubbers, change of distribuccion and complete revision in renault.
The car this flaming, if you like watch you after the street, this one is your car.
The price is very good (I do not create q is another one in cheaper Spain) therefore little negotiable.
L@s really if interested contact with me and we spoke (control detailed photos).
A greeting. tlfn 675014161."

Its a little expensive!!

lol at the bablefish translation.

Possibly originally designated as race car but plans changed.

M

M7CUO_V6

Like it but dont think wheels really do it credit. But dont no what wheels would look better to be honest.

black/gold 182
all white !!! you will never see it coming in the snow,,lol never liked it at first but the more i look at it the more its growing on me :approve:

J

jamesy

nice colour due to being different but seriously needs some proper wheels:dead:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
white overkill looks like a fridge.....would be nice with black wheels as fred says

J

jamesy

carbon side vents, bonnet and 19inch black or chrome wheels would be rather nice:cool: